Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Mitre hotel (full of Frappers for MIF gig) aka GMB HQ
  • 147 Comments sorted by
  • Oooo and not forgetting the odd 'duuuurty cider' or two :-)
  • It was all the better for you being there, pobbly.......apart from those emergency shorts! :))
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Hehe, only sports directs finest for me sir ;-)

-- just be thankful they didnt have my size in bright orange or turquoise hehe.

Post edited by pob06 at 2013-07-19 12:19:47
  • I'm nearly home after some loon tried to hold up Ipswich train station!! all passengers diverted onto smaller trains for extra hotness
    "its MY favourite song"
  • A large picture but it needs to be that way as it's a 1920x1080 desktop wallpaper for those Mitre crew who'll miss the fish. You can now recreate it on your PC to relive the aquatic backdrop whenever you wish!

:D

• My room at the Mitre may have overlooked Harvey Nicols' loading bay and the 6.30am deliveries were not welcome at all but the Mitre was great. Cheap, well located and the comfy residents bar was the perfect location for the post-gig gathering.

If those of you there on the first night thought we might head off to sleep a lot earlier the final night - well, most of us didn't! Another of those nights you don't want to end.
  • Aww. Loved hanging out with the Mitre gang! :) Did any of you catch up with DiscoPony, by the way?

• We did indeed. More info later. I have to log off now.
  • Happened to pass a Hotel Chocolat today. Had a chuckle to myself :))

I miss going shopping with @Una :(
  • "Won't it melt on the plane?"
    "its MY favourite song"

• =))

• I can safely say that the plane was the coolest place I'd been on the entire trip!

I am jealous of you passing Hotel Chocolat on a regular basis.  But perhaps it is best for ones waistline that we keep an ocean (o.k I know it's a sea) between us ;)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!