Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
The Double Entendre Thread - Fill Your Boots
  •   Im now giving a thrust to give birth to a thread that -
    1. Makes people titter and then feel dirty... in a bad way
    2. Be the first thread deleted by the mods under Human Rights Violations (Forum Amendments 2013) .
      The premise is simple (like me) - as many double entendres as you can ram in the tight space of a 20 word sentence. Try it , its harder than it looks . 

I rammed my dishwasher with my dirty utensils, put some liquid in, then it scrubbed until it had its way 
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-09 11:34:44
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • 14 Comments sorted by
  • A beautiful woman walked into a bar and asked the barman for a double entendre............

......so he gave her one.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I once went fishing and had to fight a big beaver , I gave it a good licking
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I like watching politics programmes as I do like a good mass debate :-B
    Post edited by Hells_Bells at 2013-07-09 12:14:29
  • I notice nobody has popped round and slapped one in for a while?

Is it too hard?
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • ^
    I thought perhaps my last comment had put people of but then I though perhaps there not all common like me \m/
  • I get apprehensive meeting strangers, as I get a bit embarrassed if I come across a woman.
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-14 12:24:48
  • My first "too far" delete , it involved hot women and liquid , you can write your own ;)
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-18 15:52:41
  • Gods, anyone would think the people of this forum are rampant perverts ramming smut into every crack.
  • I always find it is rather hard to come here, never quite sure where to put myself!
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-19 02:57:10
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Cervus said:

I always find it is rather hard to come here, never quite sure where to put myself!

I'd be happy to lend you a hand if you'd let me come with you.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-07-19 04:16:22
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • This was a real cover story headline on one of the women`s weekly mags , Now , OK , Lady Garden Weekly or somesuch . It was a quote from Kerry Katona .... yeah , not exactly the Times is it haha

"I lost 1/2 stone with juicing"  ......
  • Hehe :-)
  • I had to clean my grill out , had sausages last night , they don`t half make a mess when they spit . 
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-23 12:12:55

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!