Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Anyone have any of the old Idaho Remixes?
  • heyyyy, wow it is a wasteland here. So I haven't logged on in over a decade (woah). This morning I went on a tear trying to track down promo images to create some wallpapers for my laptop. Anyway that lead me down a Goldfrapp nostalgia rabbithole, in which I was trying to remember the old jukebox website. I'm even using the wayback machine to visit the old goldfrapp.free.fr fansite. 

And that lead me to remember the bootleg remixes by Idaho. Now i dont know if anyone is still active here, but im hoping someone has these remixes and can share them. I tried tracking down any current info or socials of Idaho but it all lead to their dead fansites and blogs :/

I'm specifically looking for the Black Mountain EP (something im sure would satiate my Goldfrapp nostalgia kick). 

Here is the artwork which i found searching "idaho remixes goldfrapp"

• 1 Comment sorted by
  • Good lord, you have just reawakened a memory I didn't know I had.

I think I downloaded some of them on my old G4 iMac in... I wanna say, 2009? 
    :))

I think the person who ran it used to go by the name 'Alan'... had a wolf's head on a guy's torso as the profile pic didn't he? Something like that.

Unfortunately that's as far as my knowledge goes. I would love to hear some of those mixes again. The artwork isn't bad to look at either 
    :\">

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!