Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Serge Leblon Series from 2008
  • Hi Folks, I'm wanting to start building a collection of physical versions of mostly MP3 made tracks.

Right now, I'm wanting to burn my copy of iTunes originals onto a physical CD, so I can add it to my collection and enjoy it playing through my stereo.

I don't like the original artwork for it, though. The photograph is great, it's just the text and everything that's a bit "meh" so I'm having a crack at doing my own cover. Only thing is, I'm wanting to keep it to the original.

I'm trying to see if there were any more photographs taken of Alison & Will taken in this session that I could use. Also, the particular file has to be quite large, otherwise everything looks pixelated and not great. So far I've found one other photograph, but it's too small to use.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

I'll attach the original artwork and the other photo to help!

I must also add, this is purely for my own collection

• 2 Comments sorted by
  • This is the only hi-res photo from about the same era but not the same photographer...

...never mind.  The links aren't working or I did something wrong.  It wasn't iTunes, anyways.

Post edited by Whickwithy at 2022-05-26 07:24:44
  • This is the only hi-res photo from about the same era but not the same photographer...

...never mind.  The links aren't working or I did something wrong.  It wasn't iTunes, anyways.

Thanks for looking! :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!