Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
“Exciting news coming next week”
  • 50 Comments sorted by
  • keithw said:

HolyOwl said:

Did anyone receive a link from the sign up?  I signed up several times and never received the link at all.  This isn't supposed to be rocket science so how can they screw it up??

had no problems, got stalls at RFH and standing at Bexhill
    Post edited by nuwebb at 2019-11-13 12:33:32

• Ok, so I've never used ticketmaster before and i'm trying to get two tickets for Birmingham but there's nothing available, is that because the tickets have already sold out?

It seems that the number of presale tix was very limited and virtually sold out.
    If you keep trying you might get one near the back, probably best to try again on Friday
  • keithw said:

HolyOwl said:

Did anyone receive a link from the sign up?  I signed up several times and never received the link at all.  This isn't supposed to be rocket science so how can they screw it up??

Dear HolyOwl - I DID join the mailing list of course I did.  So why didn't I get any email please?
  • For anyone concerned about views at the RFH, it’s a purpose built auditorium designed for classical concerts so it doesn’t really have any bad views or sound as this site shows.
    We have tix in the balcony, and were thinking of trying to trade up on Friday but looking a this, we may stick with what we have.
    Also have standing tix for Bexhill, which is handy as we are off to Madrid the following day so will stay over locally.

Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2019-11-13 13:12:22
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • What’s people’s current state re tickets for March/April gigs? Who is looking for what and where?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • On a slight side note, can anyone remember which interview it was where they confirmed that the 3 “extra” songs were only performed live, not recorded?

I think it wasn’t that long ago, and I think it may have been a fan interview with Will?
  • What’s people’s current state re tickets for March/April gigs? Who is looking for what and where?

Since I need accessible seating, I haven't been able to book anything yet (disabled punters don't get pre-sales at most venues)

I am going to try for Bham and London tomorrow, but Im not optimistic.

• I'm lucky - I have my birthday coming up at the end of the month and previously purchased Marina tickets for my boyfriend so it's his turn.   :D  He's aiming for Usher Hall though, didn't try for the pre-sale tickets so hoping the general consensus here is purely a byproduct of suffocated ticket sales.

Out of interest, as this could potentially be the first time I am seeing GF live - being only 2 years older than the album concerned - will they perform any other songs?   I can understand a strict FM policy, just curious.
    Soon be nothing of this world.
  • Hi all, I haven’t been on this forum for a very long time, hello again!
    Very excited by the news of the upcoming Felt Mountain shows but was gutted not to be able to secure tickets on Wednesday, was trying to get two for Brum but only back of the room available then nothing!!
    Will try again in the morning but dreading ending up with nothing
  • Just listened to the interview in the Lauren Laverne show. Interesting, seems like there will be strings and the whole album (minus one song) + others in the live shows! Such a shame I can't go. I hope you all enjoy :)

Plus, no new album soon. I actually don't care. They could release FM remastered with the bsides (and perhaps a live recording of one of these shows) and I would be really really happy =)
  • Valerian said:

Hi all, I haven’t been on this forum for a very long time, hello again!
    Very excited by the news of the upcoming Felt Mountain shows but was gutted not to be able to secure tickets on Wednesday, was trying to get two for Brum but only back of the room available then nothing!!
    Will try again in the morning but dreading ending up with nothing

Try the Birmingham Symphony Hall website. i had a much better experience compared to ticketmaster. managed to get myself tickets. finally. phew! :D
  • EXTRA DATE at the RFH on 30th March
  • What a nightmare for tickets but somehow scored front row for the first RFH gig :D
    Aaron
    facebook.com/omgitsaaronnnx
  • Got to say that ticketmaster presale was a complete swiz

After failing to get anything at RFH and only rear of upper circle at Brum on Wednesday, this morning on the open sale, I got a prime seat at RFH and stalls at Brum.
  • Two recent interviews publicising the tour. Jo Wiley - Alison on from about the 1 hour 10 minute mark:

And Lauren Laverne from about 2 hours 8 mins

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!