Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Post something nostalgic from your youth or childhood
  • 25 Comments sorted by
  • Looks like it's just you and me propping this thread up as obviously everyone else finds it too boring. Lol.
  • I think this forum needs an overhaul. How many active members are there? 3? 5? Not a lot.
  • Just a case of being busy Serenity. uT is on his travels, I’m settling in to my new job and when Spring arrives I’m always outdoors as much as possible. Others are probably the same. Your thread isn’t boring at all, personally though I can’t imagine my reminiscences would interest anyone else ( and I’m trying to be more forward looking these days anyway...ive spent too much time dwelling on the past and it’s not always a good thing).
  • Maybe after all this Facebook fiasco some former Forum Frappers will flock back. I will control my inner ( and vocal) conspiracy theorist tendencies and bite my tongue......
  • Probably more on here than you think Sen. A lot browse but choose not to say anything.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • How about a picture of Great Grandad?

Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2018-03-25 15:33:16
  • KatRobin said:

Just a case of being busy Serenity. uT is on his travels, I’m settling in to my new job and when Spring arrives I’m always outdoors as much as possible. Others are probably the same. Your thread isn’t boring at all, personally though I can’t imagine my reminiscences would interest anyone else ( and I’m trying to be more forward looking these days anyway...ive spent too much time dwelling on the past and it’s not always a good thing).

Still in Prague Kat but back in Blighty tomorrow. Only two weeks then we are off again. We are going to Sri Lanka. We are staying in property supplied by the British High Commission. Is this part of my role as an international man of mystery???
  • I wasn't having a go or anything... im aware that we all have things to do. I was just saying that I feel that forum has kinda come to a halt.
  • A lot say that but I come on here every day and frequently find 7 or 8 threads with posts in them. I've seen it quieter. Bear in mind it's a Goldfrapp forum and apart from the Summer festival gigs, it's a bit slow between albums. Up to us to keep the fire burning so that it is still burning when others drop in.
  • Here...I've found some twigs that might stoke the fire.. for a bit. :))

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!