Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Seventh Tree 10 year Anniversary
  • 31 Comments sorted by
  • Yeah, Houdini!  And A&E and Road To Somewhere.  And Some People.  Good album.  But, they've just had a lot of those.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2017-12-28 18:10:52
  • @ponygurl I felt so sorry for the man in the video having that parrot rattling around on its head. What a dirty birdy! It's got a one track mind.
  • Just made the fatal error of referring to Houdini as Cologne. Instead of Cerrone. Doh I'm not in a perfume shop.
  • But if I were the smell would be light and airy-hints of jasmine and white lily.
  • Yeah Little Bird is one of the best songs they've ever made. A proper climactic one.
    Post edited by Low at 2017-12-30 09:38:01

• Actually Some People needs far more praise. It's pretty epic actually.

I think Al and Will should seriously collaborate with Sir Elton John. I'm totally serious. If they could do something on the same par as Candle in the wind, it would be awesome.

I actually think Goldfrapp could give Elton John a run for his money on melodic songs. As Ive said before Melancholy Sky has an Elton feel about it.

• Actually Some People needs far more praise. It's pretty epic actually.

I think Al and Will should seriously collaborate with Sir Elton John. I'm totally serious. If they could do something on the same par as Candle in the wind, it would be awesome.

I actually think Goldfrapp could give Elton John a run for his money on melodic songs. As Ive said before Melancholy Sky has an Elton feel about it.

Jools > Elton
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Any chance of expanding your answer just a wee bit like?
  • Any chance of expanding your answer just a wee bit like?

Boogie woogie > pop whilst dressed as Mickey Mouse
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • I will come as Minnie x
  • Wow. That Disney studio has got a bit raunchy all of a sudden.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Methinks it's your mind that has gone raunchy Mr Tribesmen!!
  • What? I'm sure there's a market somewhere for a bit of Mickey and Minnie action. Especially now Disney studio have joined with Fox, who make Family Guy. Apparantly, Daffy's had the hots for Minnie for years !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I can really see a 50 shades of Disney coming to the screen soon and its not child friendly.
  • Seventh Tree got me through my time living in Bristol. i'd just graduated and decided to go live there with friends and it ended up being shite. Seventh Tree helped me through those bleak 6 months...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!