Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Any live 2017 shows?
  • Are there any 2017 live shows out in the ether anywhere, I've seen a few on Dime, but have no idea how that works.

I've seen them 4 times this year, so just wanted something to remind of how awesome this tour was.

Thanks 
  • 10 Comments sorted by
  • Youtube?

Thats how i discovered Goldfrapp in the first place since 2010/2011 i think.

There are rumours that the Frapp have recorded the Silver Eye tour so you may get lucky. :-bd
  • I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • There were a couple popped up late last year from festivals I believe but I did make up this video playlist on YouTube of an atypical Silver Eye concert Setlist using live video shot on the night, mainly by me across the 6 SE concerts I went to, with about 5 songs grabbed from others where I had not got them. All in concert order. It includes the Voicething Intro into Zodiac Black (rarely played) and the final bow at the last concert at Brixton Academy.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzyUQb2rDilzJhOZl31ZHJt9e5jK1t74o
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2018-02-19 12:54:19
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • this is what i have managed to collect, sorry i'm late, not been on here for a while.
  • Hi nuwebb. Long time no see.
    You still stalking Gary Numan? (do bears poop in the woods). How many gigs are you up to with him now?
  • Na gave up in 2005. he went all nine inch nails which was all ready out of date, so still stands at 187 gigs.....lol
  • 187 is impressive though. I like his latest album. Quite intense. Never been to one of his gigs and by the time
    I looked, the latest tour was sold out. I'm still following Toyah. She's 60 this year and is doing some special gigs to celebrate. Just seen her in a play of Derek Jarman's Jubilee at the Lyric Theatre and have tix to see her with the full band at Islington O2 in November.
  • new one aint bad, but its not Replicas....lol , more into Editors, killers, Pink Floyd, Empathy Test and Goldfrapp.....lol
  • I like those big powerful synth sounds though. I was reintroduced to Love and dancing, the remix album by Human League mainly of songs off of Dare and those synths are amazing. Seeing them in November.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!