Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • Sorry was feeling a bit down in the dumps earlier.
    Post edited by serenity52 at 2017-11-14 11:11:21
  • 16 Comments sorted by
  • If you go, then I'll go! (Now people will really think we're the same person, lol)
    “I want my eroticism mixed with love. And deep love one does not often experience.” Anaïs Nin.
  • Dont feed the conspiracists!!

#:-S

I will stay but still feeling a bit meh about things.
  • Serenity. I think you over-reacted to Kats reply. If I read it right, she was not having a go at you, she was conveying embarrassment on her part to your comments about her appearance, and I mean the positive comments you made. Like me, she shoots from the hip occassionly, but I could see no malice intended towards you.
    I've said before, forums are like bear gardens. Occassionly the Bears try to bite but it's worth that to get a good view of the Bears. Don't over react to one post. Try to read the intent of the overall relationship with that person.
    Can I come out of the cellar now, as it is very dark and scary in there!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Hang on a minute- i made no comments about anyone's appearance? That is not a fair statement and i wont be accepting that.
  • Yes! Burn the witch! Burn her, her Devil paintings, and her enchanted woodland creatures!
    Post edited by iuventus at 2017-11-14 15:58:39
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • The hedgehogs aren't taking this well.....
  • I felt sorry for all the poor hedgies on Bonfire night- make sure to build fire the night of! That way no sweet babes will be nesting in there-

..and this has been a public service announcement by Ponygurl..lover of all woodland creatures. (Well except leeches and ticks, mosquitoes, chiggers..you know all those bloodsucking insects)
    “I want my eroticism mixed with love. And deep love one does not often experience.” Anaïs Nin.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Come on now- if it wasn't for the kind people in this world we would have no animals left. Anyone who is a carer whether for people or animals, are admirable people.

This is the angel of the woodlands. For Kat x

Related image
  • :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
  • In other news, has anyone noticed the Video Mix of EINE on iTunes?
    Soon be nothing of this world.
  • No. Will go for a look.
  • It's just a bit shorter on paper, not sure how they done it though.
    Soon be nothing of this world.
  • Radio edits piss me off. When Strict Machine or Train are played on the radio, they are always clipped versions. I have a very eidetic memory for music, and the little bits that are edited out always jar in my mind when I hear them.
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2017-11-17 07:22:33
  • I had an original vinyl version of Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd that had a scratch about 1 minute into Shine On You Crazy Diamond which made it jump at that point. I still expect this every time I hear it, even on new digital recordings.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!