Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 109 Comments sorted by
  • i saw a news item about cronuts being all the rage in new york. a deep fried croissant? insane
    "its MY favourite song"
  • So, basically it was saying that NYC will soon be the new fattest city in America?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • is there an inter state competition?
    Post edited by tweety at 2013-08-22 06:39:21
    "its MY favourite song"
  • iuventus said:

There are plenty of tea houses in NYC.

I prefer fine Chinese tea and the little gooey treats made of rice starch and green fungus.

Perhaps we can meet for dimsum, somewhere in China town, lower east side/Manhattan. I've got my plane ticket and my concert ticket but i still haven't worked out my accommodations. Might be staying in the upper east side with friends, or, might book a hotel. It's still up in the air, but dim sum sounds nice.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • tweety said:

is there an inter state competition?

Yes.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • cw36frapp said:

I do not eat cake or chocolate. I have that many crisps i had to give them up or i would be the size of a bus.

I had to re-read that quite a few times.  You do not eat chocolate or cake?  What is this madness you speak of??

Great photos @Carpy, even if I do have a lampshade growing out of my head @tweety :D
  • it just added to the ambience Una!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • I confirm i do not eat cake or chocolate. For a number of reasons, I eat loads of crisps. General health. To protect my teeth. I had Root canal on one of them. Its freaked me out. Teeth do not like sugar.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Una said:

Great photos @Carpy, even if I do have a lampshade growing out of my head @tweety :D

I love your expression - it's all a bit "I'll pose now but you better hurray up as I WANT TEA AND CAKE!" ;)
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • cw36frapp said:

no but i might try them if you are saying they are nice ?.

taytos crisis, cheese and onion. with a pint of guinness
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Has anyone been watching the Great British Bake Off?  I'm not sure if it's also on BBC America too?  This week the theme was "Cake".  You'll definitely be wanting some more cake if you watched it!!  :)
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • Even if i had watched it i would not want any cake. I would say to myself= Root Canal. I am paranoid about damaging the tooth i will never have any sugary stuff again.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

• cw36frapp said:

I am paranoid about damaging the tooth i will never have any sugary stuff again.

Well in that case cw, I won't provide the gory details.
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • oh!
    "its MY favourite song"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!