Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Which Silver Eye tracks have they yet to play?
  • I'm sure some of you have been keeping track.  Which Silver Eye tracks have Alison & co not played yet in concert?  Beyond Anymore and Systemagic, I'm hoping we get to hear Zodiac..., Ocean, Moon in Your Mouth and Tigerman on the upcoming US leg.  
  • 6 Comments sorted by
  • Certainly played the last three on the warm up gigs. Just checked on Setlist.fm and all tracks have been played at gigs except Zodiac Black
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Good coverage of the album so far. If only Head First popped back into a setlist, but that's for another thread...
  • As far as I can tell they haven't played Tigerman, Faux Suede Drifter, Zodiac Black or Beast That Never Was as of yet?
  • LAnights said:

As far as I can tell they haven't played Tigerman, Faux Suede Drifter, Zodiac Black or Beast That Never Was as of yet?

oh my god LAnights? Are you LAnights of yore?
  • Haha yes ''tis I ;)
  • They haven't played Faux, Zodiac or Beast yet, and Tigerman was dropped after the first 2 gigs. I'm just hoping for a bit more variation in the set list and we see those 3 (the best on the album imo) featured in the autumn tour:-)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!