Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Alison's birthday 13th May
  • 96 Comments sorted by
  • Happy birthday, Kat. You need to find you some ganache or truffes. It's your birthday in some alternate universe.
  • KatRobin said:

Anyone wants to send me a chocolate llama, feel free. It was my humble birthday a fortnight ago ( and I've no choc left).

How about a chocolate trilobite? A friend brought me this from France in March.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

P>

KatRobin said:

Anyone wants to send me a chocolate llama, feel free. It was my humble birthday a fortnight ago ( and I've no choc left).

How about a chocolate trilobite? A friend brought me this from France in March.
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2017-05-07 17:02:17
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Chocolate trilobites might be past their eat by date- by about 50 million years ( if it's chocolate is scoff it anyway mind).
  • KatRobin said:

Chocolate trilobites might be past their eat by date- by about 50 million years ( if it's chocolate is scoff it anyway mind).

It's been frozen in Siberia all this time. Should be good as new.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • This has really taken off:) I'm in! Hope no one lets the trilobite out of the bag, if ya know what I mean;) Chocolate or otherwise!!
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Trilobites look a bit too much like something more contemporarily "creep-crawly", and I don't mean Horsehoe Crabs.

Speaking of which, I wonder if a shop ever did a choccy facehugger? *shudder* *yum*
  • So far, 27 people have joined-in. Thank you, folks! Am sure Alison will be chuffed :-)
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2017-05-08 19:03:19
  • I got the notice on instagram, but haven't replied. Please PM here. :-) 
  • Notice? [ADMIN: a non-specific post/notice - like this thread - was also posted on Instagram]
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2017-05-09 05:50:18
  • Nice of You Know Who to have posted You Know What from You Know Where. Warm fuzzies! ;)

• sonicfox said:

I got the notice on instagram, but haven't replied. Please PM here. :-)

Sorry to miss you out, foxy. PM on the way x

• Notice? [ADMIN: a non-specific post/notice - like this thread - was also posted on Instagram]

KatRobin said:

Nice of You Know Who to have posted You Know What from You Know Where. Warm fuzzies! ;)

Hmm, I missed that and still don't see it (hate to miss things). :)
  • ^ Oh! Well, I'm not on Instagram so can't be sure what went where.

There are lots of details about the thinking behind this and the latest progress... on the (non-public) Facebook group.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2017-05-09 06:25:04
  • I should have known...Facebook, my old nemesis (long bloody story).

If someone could PM me about that, I'd appreciate it.