Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Alison and Will hosting 6 Music 5th March
  • 25 Comments sorted by
  • LuDux said:

The band found several spray cans of gold DuPont paint in a room of the house; finding Ward naked and unconscious after drinking heavily, they proceeded to cover the drummer in gold paint from head to toe.[4] Ward soon became violently ill and had a seizure and an ambulance had to be called. The paint had blocked all of Ward's pores, which they were subsequently informed can be fatal.[4]During the recording of Heaven and Hell in 1980, Iommi doused Ward with a solution used by studio technicians to clean the tape heads.[4] He then set light to the solution, which was much more flammable than Iommi had anticipated.[4] Ward suffered third degree burns as a result and still has scars on his legs from the incident.[4]

She's terrible!

Just lads letting off steam ! You know what they say, 'What's the difference between a drummer and a drum machine?'
    'You only have to punch the song once into a drum machine!'
    Bill is a fantastic drummer though. Glad you took time to look that up LuDux. You probably found the story about when they recorded Master of Reality that the studio bills were dwarfed by the Coke bill!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Ponygurl said:

Ozzy is the first to admit in interviews, he would've been dead long ago if not for Sharon. Your asinine words only reflect on your own debased character. Maybe some mental health treatment is in order.

No disagreement from me PG. Ozzy is lucky to be alive today and for that Sharon must take a lot of credit but she's still a bitch!
  • That bitch saved your idol.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Whatever makes you think Ozzy is my Idol?
    My idol, if I have one, is Tony Iommi, followed by Bill Ward and Geezer Butler equal 2nd. I don't dislike Ozzy and he was much better than Ronnie James Dio and Ian Gillian who followed him when he was sacked but idol, no.
    Are you aware that the lyrics as predominantly written by Geezer Butler, the Bass player?
  • I'd rather Bark at the Moon !
  • Ponygurl said:

That bitch saved your idol.

Yeah, saved from membership in legendary 27 club. Pretty much ruined his career

Post edited by LuDux at 2017-03-07 17:47:39
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein

• U R I E L
  • Are these made available for download anywhere?
  • No matter how much of an 'apparent cow' shazza is, she seems very loyal to her husband. Whether it's genuine or more to do with all his millions remains to be seen.

They are both nutters though. That Jack Osbourne was on adrenaline junkie and Izzy can't even operate a remote control properly without telling SHARON!!!!

Comedy Gold although the whole Osbourne clan has seen to have vanished off the face of the earth.

Are Izzy and Shazza still togetha?
  • ^ I don't keep up with the gossip that much, but last I heard he had been cheating on her. She called him a 'dirty dog' or something like that. I even think she had a nervous breakdown over it :(
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2017-04-03 16:26:40
    U R I E L

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!