Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 245 Comments sorted by
  • Lavender Brioche! No antioxidants? That's okay; I'll just pair it with a pot of Longevity Tea.

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

The patriarchy has taken a toll on my complexion. They call it the Angry Man's Tax.

You should treat that right away, before it turns into gangrene.

Btw, you're glazed bun looks absolutely scrumptious!
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2015-02-07 16:19:49
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • That reminds me. I must get out tomorrow and de-poop the back lawn where the dogs been.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Write on, bitchizzzzzzzzz!

Post edited by iuventus at 2015-02-14 22:04:22
  • Guano Point, AZ ¡Guau!

Post edited by iuventus at 2015-02-16 02:01:16

• Xīnnián Hǎo

Post edited by iuventus at 2015-02-19 19:01:48
  • Fuck yeah! Cheers to all my Irish cousins.

• Not again, iuv!

• Modern Day Warrior!

• Uh oh, Chops...

• Moog Taurus

U R I E L
  • Rock on, Bruce Jenner!

• Ya know sometimes I read something on-line and just say "YES". You read it and it really resonates within you. It speaks deep within, to your soul. Some guy named Justin wrote the following and I say "YES", we are one.

Justin-
    "I have been reviewing my research of theology. Research I have unknowingly been hoarding since adolescence. Of all theology, monotheism, polytheism, deism, etc...... The study of religion is important because it has often shaped civilizations' law and moral codes, social structure, art and music. I have also seen what might happen in the absence of a belief system. Neither are perfect, although nothing can be if created by man. That would leave philosophy to try and fill in. I understand we are more than capable of choosing the just path, but only free of influences of unjust stimuli. Is the importance of One, justifiable in the importance of the Whole? Corruption, Greed, Vanity, etc..... have their evolutionary benefits and costs, yet, disrespect to the costs have led us to become a parasitic being in nature. There is absolute need to change our ideology, to create an environment for sustainable and harmonious existence to flourish, not just for humanity, but all life of Earth, and the universe. To believe that humanity is fundamentally entitled to her, or any other domain, Is the very arrogance that has brought us here. I can't begin to understand within cognitive function the force that guided us, to be awoken, to be entrusted with such a task. Earth, by whatever name you choose to call it or her or him, has clearly made a cosmic cry for help. Perhaps a vibrational SOS. Or polar shift. Or for whatever reason, we understand our role as a collective consciousness to not bring fear or hate, but love for all, despite the lost humanity. I say these things, not from my mind, but from our awareness, collectively binding us as a whole. I urge us all to try and feel what the awakened consciousness is asking of us. What might our individual roles be, in respect to the whole. All I can feel, Is the fundamental need to expel corruption in all its forms. We will have to unite our mind and body, to think and feel simultaneously. To try and develop a backbone on which we can stand and never again be toppled, as a whole sentient life, Earth, All its life, and everything beyond, for we are not separate. For we could not exist without our universe and the apparent force that binds us. We are physically constructed of it all. There is no mysticism, religion, or spirituality tied to this. Nature and spirituality can no longer be viewed as mutually exclusive. You cannot have one without the other. Going forward I understand from the awareness that we must take as much burden from Earth's suffering as possible. We may have to restructure what reality represents. What codes of conduct, laws of acceptance, core beliefs..... anything we feel must be done to achieve this harmonious relationship with each other. We may find we have to flush it all and restart. Not destruction, but rebuilding. It is nearly destroyed all ready. We are so far from what we could have been. I'm sure we could never fathom the differences, but we can feel them. We can feel the urgency to get there. And we already have the tools to do so. I am fueled with hope. Things will most likely get worse before it gets better. But the honor to know, to feel there is a better, has already been worth the costs. I am open and ready, and encourage us all to communicate openly, without judgement, or fear. We can no longer feel rejection, we are locked into the relationship. The only outcome that will come of it may be consensus. I do not feel as if we will have cohesive agreement, the very notion breeds corruption. I patiently wait.........."
    U R I E L

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!