Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp Vinyls
  • 35 Comments sorted by
  • No it was in the Royal Concert Hall in Glasgow, very posh, all seating and he was the only one up!
  • Nice collection, rewak.  I especially like the Lovely Head cover.  The head is kinda creepy but ... to be expected from Goldfrapp.
  • How could anyone stay seated to Number 1 anyway?  Must have been a pretty stiff audience, either that or one only prepared for some mild swaying to Seventh Tree.  Would loved to have seen them at the concert hall, i'm off to have a wee look at other places they've played up here.

I'd have loved to have seen them at Somerset House when they performed Black Cherry, that looked like an amazing gig.  Or have been at T when they performed Train...
    Soon be nothing of this world.
  • Gaelen said:

Was that at the O2 Academy?  Sounds like something i'd like to do, but preferably would rather be in a group of dancing people as opposed to a lone ranger :P 

Are you familiar with Derek Sivers First Follower Theroy? We are frequently told at work seminars that we should all be leaders, but every leader needs a first, the a second follower and it is they that convert the actions of a Lone Ranger into a movement. He used a video of a guy dancing at a gig to demonstrate this.
    http://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/first-follower-theory

Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2017-01-06 19:17:30
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Yah, Somerset House stands out on Youtube.  I've always said that Goldfrapp has the most incredible capability to make live sounds just like studio.  Somerset House is the epitome of that.  I think it just shows what a perfectionist Goldfrapp (Alison?) is.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!