Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Silver Eye (main album thread)
  • 1576 Comments sorted by
  • That's why it's lasted so long. In that, she is very, very sexy. Almost wanton. I love the crease on the inside of her left thigh.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • BBC one's Pointless from today giving more Goldfrapp teasers...
    It must surely just be a coincidence, who'd have known 'Black Cherry' would be a pointless answer? It's borderline criminal! 
  • Personally I’m not all that excited yet. I haven’t been actively listening to Goldfrapp since 2014, so it’s going to take more than two photos to get me interested again.

That being said…

Anoukvdm said:

I am already planning on spending all the money I have saved (not really) on this album and the tour (assuming there will be one of course) and there isn't even a release date yet.

Hopefully they won’t release anything until autumn at the earliest. Really need to earn some money first so I can afford everything that comes with a new album. :)) ;)
  • Current whispers suggest possible mix of maybe Supernature and Black Cherry more than TOU or Felt Mountain??
  • I really want Goldfrapp to have another colourful album cover but I really don't think that'll happen in this case. Please not two Chromatic colours in a row  :-/

• Don't look at the cover, look at the inside!
  • I had the photo of her standing with the glittery horse (which I can't find for the life of me anymore) from the Supernature era for long enough as my desktop wallpaper, I loved it.  Alison is an understated marvel :-)

Here's the two images from the site as it stands currently. 

P.S, have no clue how to post images
    Post edited by Gaelen at 2017-01-02 16:53:37
    Soon be nothing of this world.
  • Gaelen said:

I had the photo of her standing with the glittery horse (which I can't find for the life of me anymore) from the Supernature era for long enough as my desktop wallpaper, I loved it.  Alison is an understated marvel :-)

Here's the two images from the site as it stands currently. 

P.S, have no clue how to post images

Something along the lines of those as the artwork would be heavenly  :x
    Cannot wait to see/hear more.

• ^Added the pictures, though I forgot if there was a way to resize them? Ah well. Look.imageimage

So many possibilities!

I'm ok with both colour and black/white stuff. As long as the music will be good all should be fine.
    Maybe.

*edit I'm absolutely in love with the colours of the first pictures. 

:))
    Post edited by Anoukvdm at 2017-01-03 11:09:30
  • lovely, thanks, anouk x
  • I wonder if Alison has taken all the photographs? That would be awesome too..... ! Lets hope we see Alison and Will within the booklet!
  • Minsku said:

Personally I’m not all that excited yet. I haven’t been actively listening to Goldfrapp since 2014, so it’s going to take more than two photos to get me interested again.

That being said…

Anoukvdm said:

I am already planning on spending all the money I have saved (not really) on this album and the tour (assuming there will be one of course) and there isn't even a release date yet.

Hopefully they won’t release anything until autumn at the earliest. Really need to earn some money first so I can afford everything that comes with a new album. :)) ;)

Welcome back Minsku. We've missed your particular brand of reality !
    The proof of any pudding is in the eating. I am hoping for a Felt Mountain/Black Cherry cross over rather than a Head First, but I do love enigmatic crossed with sinister overtones.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • New pic
    goldfrapp
    images are very sci fi
  • New pic
    goldfrapp
    images are very sci fi

That pic has been up for a week or so now, but yes I do love the theme also.
  • Gaelen said:

... I had contacted Halloween Jack back in July about joining but he never got back to me and I left it...

Hi. Was that via e-mail? I do check (& reply) but I don't seem to have received any Goldfrappy emails in July.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!