Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Silver Eye (main album thread)
  • 1576 Comments sorted by
  • My attempts at the album cover:

• My fave version:

• Assuming that this is going to be the back cover of the album seeing as on Goldfrapp.com it's labelled as AlbumBack...

• Siiigh, it's likely to leak online now any minute I feel... someone on the Popjustice forum said they were able to buy a physical copy of the vinyl in stores today :o image
    Post edited by ryanraymedina at 2017-03-18 15:20:59
  • Cue dust crackle leaks with a warm sound
    Soon be nothing of this world.
  • Siiigh, it's likely to leak online now any minute I feel... someone on the Popjustice forum said they were able to buy a physical copy of the vinyl in stores today :o image

Oh what the f*ck. Two weeks early? Fire whoever let this happen.

• Considering the person stays in Belgium, i'm thinking the distributors began sending the stock out in advance to meet the deadline but the stockists didn't get the memo...
    Soon be nothing of this world.
  • I damn well hope my vinyl arrives this week, then! What's the point of pre-ordering when you can just walk into a store two weeks before launch and grab the clear vinyl?

sigh...
  • some soul is spinning
     that vinyl non-stop
    Post edited by stevil at 2017-03-18 23:09:02
  • As if this is able to buy already! Is this longest time a 'Frapp record has gone before leaking since Super? Such a damn shame. With that said.. only less than 2 weeks before the rest of us have the album in our hands..
  • Slippage said:

I damn well hope my vinyl arrives this week, then! What's the point of pre-ordering when you can just walk into a store two weeks before launch and grab the clear vinyl?

sigh...

Honestly this. If one person can have it two weeks early, why not the rest of us? Who paid for it the day it was announced?
    Post edited by Low at 2017-03-19 09:54:04

• I did!  I pre-ordered the Limited Clear Vinyl and digital via iTunes, so I've bought two copies really as the vinyl comes with the digital anyway.  Also bought all the Anyone Remixes
  • I did as well. Didn't hesitate to slap down the money for the clear vinyl and signed cd. Wish they'd have released a proper deluxe edition like the gorgeous ToU one I have (signed by A+W!) but oh well.
    Perhaps in the near future. I'm still waiting on a photo book by Alison... 

Post edited by Slippage at 2017-03-19 12:41:53
  • Slippage said:

I did as well. Didn't hesitate to slap down the money for the clear vinyl and signed cd. Wish they'd have released a proper deluxe edition like the gorgeous ToU one I have (signed by A+W!) but oh well.

Perhaps in the near future. I'm still waiting on a photo book by Alison... 

Exactly like me! Both versions pre ordered... And I would love another signed deluxe edition to complement my ToU one on the shelf :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!