Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Black Siren - Black Cherry/Song to the Siren Mashup video
  • Back in 2003 I made this using some very primitive sound editing tools. It's only taken 13 years to complete the video which features some old school stop motion animation. I've since gone on to tackle Thea and Drew, and even Winter Wonderland, but this one is the simplest and most effective, and also my first ever attempt at a remix.

• 7 Comments sorted by
  • super interesting 
    thanks for sharing 

god bless liz and ali
  • Welcome back @Sparky. Long time no hear/see. (About 18 months if I read the mechanics of this forum right.)
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Nice one Sparky, great mash-up :-bd
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Brilliant! Well done! Love to see more from you ^:)^
  • Great Stuff! :)
  • I've been thinking about the songs I think might work mashed up with a Goldfrapp track. First thought, Echobelly Dark Therapy with GF Horse Tears. I can only imagine it in my head. I suppose I could play both simultaneously. I can remember when I was a kid making cassette recordings of double tracks using my friend's nifty recorder too. Primitive fun. But didn't gF do similar on Deer Stop?
  • Cheers, guys! I took a step out of the forum a couple of years ago, along with several other members (all of us for the same reason) but it feels like the right time to return. I overdosed on Tales of Us so much that I guess you could say I've been in rehab!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!