Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 21 Comments sorted by
  • OK, so this one's actually Prince, but I didn't know where else to put it.

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • The internet rumour mill is claiming that Prince may have died from AIDS? Maybe that's been confirmed or not already, I don't know. How desperately sad if true.
  • KatRobin said:

The internet rumour mill is claiming that Prince may have died from AIDS? Maybe that's been confirmed or not already, I don't know. How desperately sad if true.

Inquier and Daily Mail
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • @iuv I looooove that Little Red Corvette video..fantastic! I'm thinking this can be the ' catch all' Prince thread, instead of making a new one.

I think I must be going through the stages of grief, because I'm a little angry now. We're all wondering how he passed but these rumors don't help things. Plus I read he was cremated..I don't know, he deserves a pyramid or something. Think I'm gonna make some Prince art out of his photos, that might help me-

U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • A little prince art-
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • I see Alison's posted a pic she saw in LA of Prince with hairy armpit on show, oozing pheromones. I'm sorry, this is very irreverent of me, but I still can't get this out of my head when I see Prince- my aunt used to have a black long haired sausage dog that was uber-randy and would hop on your leg as soon as you sat down. It always reminded me of P, and vice versa.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!