Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Tales Of Us - 6th album - 09/09/2013
  • 1197 Comments sorted by
  • softlad said:

Bear in mind that may be the order number at the store in general, not just the Deluxe sets.

Might be 200 box sets, 200 cds and 99 downloads?

With all due respect I seriously doubt that. 

You think folks have just dived in feet first and gone for the deluxe as first choice then?

I thought it might be a bit more split initially?
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • softlad said:

Bear in mind that may be the order number at the store in general, not just the Deluxe sets.

You think folks have just dived in feet first and gone for the deluxe as first choice then?

An educated guess that there is a specific URL for the box set. I'm basing this on the strength of it being too much of a coincidence that the first day sales would equal an amount that just happens to be the same amount as the limited edition number - 500.  First day all the fan(atic)s will have gobbled up the box set. 
    Still a guess mind.

• softlad said:

Think so too. 
    As enthusiastic I was about buying it, I really can't imagine that 500 people went and bought that not cheap DLX thing within 12 hours. If so, they (Goldfrapp et al.) must have enough money already to cancel everything and spend a lovely time in the Caribbean instead. :D
    Be patient.

• softlad said:

And the owner of 501 is......

unknown?

No - it's me. :((

I should really learn to take my own advice. Damn you 'Frapp. :-L
  • HolyOwl said:

softlad said:

Think so too. 
    As enthusiastic I was about buying it, I really can't imagine that 500 people went and bought that not cheap DLX thing within 12 hours. If so, they (Goldfrapp et al.) must have enough money already to cancel everything and spend a lovely time in the Caribbean instead. :D

And take us with them!
  • Has anyone ordered something that wasn't the boxset? What was their order number?
  • Rob said:

Has anyone ordered something that wasn't the boxset? What was their order number?

I ordered the box set, it was 501. :P

:((

:-L
  • I think my wife has it ordered for me as a present so ill wait and see if  get one of the signed ones.
  • softlad said:

Rob said:

Has anyone ordered something that wasn't the boxset? What was their order number?

I ordered the box set, it was 501. :P

:((

:-L

I'll try again....has anyone ordered something that WASN't the boxset, and what was the order number?
  • Woah, hold up there's been a site update....
  • Such a shame. KitKat green tea tastes best! Trust me.
    Be patient.
  • HolyOwl said:

Such a shame. KitKat green tea tastes best! Trust me.

:O
  • I ordered the box set at 11am and my number ended in 112 i hope that means i get a signed copy would love that.
  • So I'm buying this but only for the special KitKat, is it four finger or two?
  • Ok , I did the box preorder too. Mine final number is 522 so I guess I'm out, but well...better than nothing.
    Post edited by electrosamurai at 2013-06-11 20:50:58

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!