Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Tales Of Us - 6th album - 09/09/2013
  • 1197 Comments sorted by
  • I've pre-ordered the deluxe box set within 5 seconds of hearing the preview video.
  • Is it safe to assume 'Annabel' is the 1st single?  :(|)
  • I've pre-ordered the deluxe box set within 5 seconds of hearing the preview video.

I hadn't heard anything when I pre-ordered due to needing to do so Ninja-style amongst many of our bosses in the office today. It was only a while later I got to play, play & play the video again.

I knew my faith in grabbing one was well placed :)
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Ok also itunes usa pre order is up now too.
  • my preorder number ended in 457... does that mean i just made the chosen 500?? hope so!!!  this is by far my most extravagant musical purchase.... I am most curious about the extra material on the second cd, im wondering if it means a live recording of the Manchester shows... or genuine Tales Of Us outtakes!
  • chokka said:

my preorder number ended in 457... does that mean i just made the chosen 500?? hope so!!!  this is by far my most extravagant musical purchase.... I am most curious about the extra material on the second cd, im wondering if it means a live recording of the Manchester shows... or genuine Tales Of Us outtakes!

Like the 72 bonus demo tracks on the new Phoenix album Spec.Ed.? ;p
    Can't stop reading the description of the boxset. I think this is the least they could come up with after withhelding the Singles vinyl package, though, certainly, it wasn't their fault that it got canceled.
    Be patient.
  • I'd completely missed that there was a 12" lithographic print AND a 23" poster too. Woo hoo!
  • As it's now 22:55 it I suspect the signed 500 will have gone and I'll be jiggered if I'm going to pay top dollar for one that isn't signed.  Dear Goldfrapp, re-arrange the following to make a well known phrase or saying - foot, the, shoot, to, oneself, in.
  • Just ordered the deluxe version. Order number 494! 

• Berg said:

499!

DOH!
  • Bear in mind that may be the order number at the store in general, not just the Deluxe sets.

Might be 200 box sets, 200 cds and 99 downloads?
  • And the owner of 501 is......
  • Bear in mind that may be the order number at the store in general, not just the Deluxe sets.

Might be 200 box sets, 200 cds and 99 downloads?

With all due repspect I seriously doubt that. 
  • softlad said:

And the owner of 501 is......

unknown?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!