Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Tales Of Us - 6th album - 09/09/2013
  • 1197 Comments sorted by
  • I think "thoughtful" might be a better term.  "Reminiscent"?
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-06-11 09:17:31
  • The new music sounds gorgeous and I can't wait to hear in in full.

I still have to figure out what version I order. 111€ (including
    postage) for this package with a bonus CD with unkown content which will
    be shipped sometime in November is - to be nice - quite ambigious! I
    could live without the vinyl and the 5.1 sound. I don't listen to the
    5.1 Björk albums but the content on this bonus CD really interests me.
    They could have made a release with the album and bonus CD. Like it is
    now you have to order the whole package.

I have to get used to this cover. Black doesn't look good on blondes near the face; it makes her look older. Sorry Miss G.
  • I'm errr looking for words but feel too kinda shocked (in a good way) to take it in. I liked what I heard from the preview anyway. I guess it will be the vinyl for me, I'm not sure if I will be able to catch the tour though.
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • I pre-ordered my box-set.... Rewak, thank you for noticing the limited bit. Didn't notice at first. Lets hope the extra goodies are well worth the money...
  • I hope these films they're talking about are part of the DVD...
  • It sure sounds like the box set will be worth it.  It sounds like there will be a video for each song on the DVD!
  • I want a DVD with those song-vid-clips :) (whether that's the one with the boxset, I dunno)
  • Mine got charged immediately too. One of the confirmation numbers ended in 296 or something so I'm hoping I've got within the first 500, even if I am a bit slow off the mark
  • Quite possible, I got a #...148 and ordered at 11:20.
    Selling fast if it's right.
    Post edited by HolyOwl at 2013-06-11 10:04:38
    Be patient.
  • Oh I hope so! Always wanted something like this... And now has got me excited for the date I'm going to in Manchester!

I phoned sandbag, and the lady said they didn't have the information, but I just asked if it were possible to find out whether my order was in the first 500. She said reports would have to be sent out, so no she didn't know. Hmmm fingers crossed!
  • Hey, when I ordered the box set I was sent an email confirming my order as well as a download link to the mp3.  The link leads me to "downloadable products", but I'm told that the links have expired. Is this because I'm in the US or because it hasn't been released officially?
  • I think for £65 they should sign every one that gets purchased, not just the first 500!!

I can't wait for 9th September...both Goldfrapp and Emiliana Torrini's new albums out on the same day

Post edited by Rob at 2013-06-11 12:29:55
  • I think I'm ordering the vinyl, but I am no doubt excited to have it in any physical format. :)
  • I'll get the box set eventually..but I'll wait, since it doesn't say limited and I don't care about the signatures. 
  • omg i hope new single on itunes soooon. and a little mix or remix or dub or eeeeeah

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!