Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 32 Comments sorted by
  • KatRobin said:

Hmm funeral music... Not sure it's a guilty pleasure, but interesting...

Shall we then? (Funeral music, not joint housework wearing just your favourite scent)?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Who said anything about joint housework?! I do it all round here!!!
    well it goes without saying I would want a Goldfrapp song played at my funeral. Not something I'm saying lightly and jokily, but in all seriousness and with much thought. I think it would have to be Drew because that still sends shivers through me. But I would like to have the mood lightened at the end with a bit of RAWH. I need to make a new will very soon as it happens ( that sounded ominous, but I am just being practical). I shall make sure my wishes are written into it.
  • KatRobin said:

Who knows UT...! She needs to post the sequel methinks..
    Hmm funeral music... Not sure it's a guilty pleasure, but interesting...
    I've already confessed in a previous thread to occasionally doing housework in the noddy. Another confession then - Cath and I spent a v silly and nostalgic five mins the other night singing along to John Denver - Grandmas Feather Bed, she knew all the words and I don't. That's as racy as it gets in our house on some nights of the week!

Ha! I used to sing that song in camp! (I know all the words too) I'm gonna try to fit Mya in tomorrow..God knows I need it. :-bd
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Michael Buble ... I`ll hand in my Goldfrapp fan card at the door . 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

Michael Buble ... I`ll hand in my Goldfrapp fan card at the door . 

I've been trying for a witty comeback to this all day but, frankly, I'm speechless !
    Someone will confess to liking Robbie Williams next. Or Tom Jones ( oh, that was me at the Wembley Arena some years back.) The Welsh pussy magnet was in full flow that night. Knickers all over the stage.
    Women. Control yourselves !
  • OMGlitterandbegay! Robbie Williams is a fucking filthy pig stud. I would mount his hairy ass in a second. In fact, I think I'd actually fuck him to death. Nor do I feel guilty about admitting it.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Sartori said:

Michael Buble ... I`ll hand in my Goldfrapp fan card at the door . 

I've been trying for a witty comeback to this all day but, frankly, I'm speechless !
    Someone will confess to liking Robbie Williams next. Or Tom Jones ( oh, that was me at the Wembley Arena some years back.) The Welsh pussy magnet was in full flow that night. Knickers all over the stage.
    Women. Control yourselves !

He's everything I dislike about the cheesy 70's. I've seen Robbie live, an awesome showman. But it would be unfair to say I feel guilt about liking Buble or Robbie, I like the music I like.
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • " But if anyone likes jazz, you might not feel guilty about it but you'll still burn in hell, where the only crisps you'll be eating are your fingers"

My business card and I mean business.
  • Oh, this was about the music?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Helen Reddy - Angie Baby. I liked this track when it was first released and has become particularly poignant now that I know someone whose daughter is very like Angie in the song, with a secret lover that only she can see. It's a great song with a catchy melody and sometimes I just need a bit of mellow to offset the 'fuller', more complex stuff that normally fills my soundscape.
  • Absinthe.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2014-09-30 03:44:43
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Once again I'm trumped by something exotic lol! For me ( forgive me father for I have sinned) I have to confess to craving and indulging in the odd mug of Oxo, when the need for meat overcomes me!!
    Bad bad bad, I know.
  • Music, maybe especially Goldfrapp.
  • ... It was the very beautiful and incredibly sexy Shania Twain, playing 'Man, I feel like a Woman'.
    A bit of a piss-take video based on the Robert Palmer ones where he had lots of similarly dressed young ladies jigging back and forth with instruments as his band.  Shania does it using identically dressed young men...
    ( Still here?   Go to Sexy Women)
  • This warm straight-from-the -oven banana, prune and chocolate brownie cake that Im enjoying right now with a coffee, before we wrap up and go for a nice long tramp across the fields and woodland with the mutts. Having a super cosy Autumn day, fab. (Still woke up at 5am though, grrrrr!!).
    Catherine bought a fluffy stegosaurus hat yesterday, how cute. We are mad, but cuddly.
    ~O)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!