Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Confusion re: Thea-Music Video will there be one?
  • I don't understand something and it has me a bit panicky. My question, is there no music video for 'Thea?' Besides the gig/tour projection imagery? Oh God I hope I'm making sense! When I look on amazon and iTunes, there is NO video listed for Thea??? Or am I so amped up that I don't see it? Someone please respond, please. xxxxx
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• 10 Comments sorted by
  • Can anyone please answer my above question?
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• No Banana, there is no official video as such, but the projection surely functions the same way? It's a stunning piece of photography ....lots of innuendo imagery! In a way I kind of like that there is no narrative video cos it's such a powerful song, I've made my own little visual story in my head for it ( well, elusive fragments). I bet everyone has?
  • KatRobin said:

No Banana, there is no official video as such, but the projection surely functions the same way? It's a stunning piece of photography ....lots of innuendo imagery! In a way I kind of like that there is no narrative video cos it's such a powerful song, I've made my own little visual story in my head for it ( well, elusive fragments). I bet everyone has?

You mean to tell me that there is no video for Thea!???:( I thought Alison said that they made nine videos for the movie TOS!?
    Post edited by banana at 2014-06-28 01:39:39
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• this is killing me..........:)
  • stevil said:

this is killing me..........:)

Well it's killing me too not knowing anything. I have not boot legged the music videos, nor the album. I have not seen this film/music videos, "Tales Of Us." I have not the Deluxe Box Set, Where is everything on one format? I'm in the US, we don't see or hear about Goldfrapp. Like you do.
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• You might refer to the thread now directly below this one, 'nans.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

You might refer to the thread now directly below this one, 'nans.

I don't understand what you mean.
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• In that case, I leave you to your confusion.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • ummm i live in L.A.  :) 

• stevil said:

ummm i live in L.A.  :) 

What's in L.A.?
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!