Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Vote goldfrapp best live act
  • 19 Comments sorted by
  • ^ That could be a problem.  If my recollection of fairgrounds is correct, the plastic bag will not be properly watertight.  The goldfish's chances of survival depend on the prizewinner finding a better container quite quickly.

Of course, unfeasibly large teddy bears are fairground prizes that don't (as far I can see) endanger some poor creature's life.  But this competition doesn't look as though it would offer one of those as a prize.  Someone will, presumably, win.  Nobody wins the unfeasibly large teddy bears.
  • Why would you post that you'd voted for someone else...on the Goldfrapp MB!? Where's the LOYALTY!!!! I'm going to vote on behalf of my 2 dogs, 2 tortoises and 2 gerbils. For the Frapp obviously!! You may be remembering that I have a chronic crowd phobia and only overcame it with my first gig last year, so yes, I haven't the experience to compare GF against anyone else. But no one else ever drew me out of my paranoid little shell to want to see them. I'm even glad that I didn't get the Kate Bush tickets now!! And it doesn't bother me if Alison doesn't throw sweeties at the crowd or engage in lots of banter. I think she's naturally shy. But no one comes close in terms of singing and songwriting talent, so I see going to her gig as a way of saying Thank You. Vote Frapp! In fact vote Frapp in the general elections!
  • Don't know why that posted twice and now my post count has gone from 277 to 0!
  • Hi Kat,
    Right you are!
    Only nothing has been posted twice, and your post count seems to be 279 now.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!