Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
BBC 3 Big Band - `Alive with Music Festival`
  • 42 Comments sorted by
  • yep just A&E softlad....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • You`re welcome - over at AMB FM , its a non-stop jizzhands show haha.... I stopped playing it , je suis un honestly had had enough , I`ll fast forward listen to the last 23 hours minutes tomorrow  image
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

• jozzy81 said:

yep just A&E softlad....

Ah, cheers.

Sartori, you're obviously a jazz fiend so here's a track by an electronic duo, just a guy and a girl, that had one incredible album.  It's a track entitled 'Paper Bag' :-bd and it goes a little something like this thangyewverymuch.......

Post edited by softlad at 2013-06-30 20:34:55
  • "Hello , is that Sylvester Stallone , can I hire the Expendables ?" 
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • LOL

=))
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • ".....yes, I`ve been listening to Jazz this evening , yes I know what I`ve said about it previously but the voices told me to , anywhat , I need a whole thread wiped out , no survivors , no evidence , no jazzhands"
  • What a pretentious little twit L-)
  • killing myself laughing here.... it's amazing what a little jazz can do....lol =))
    Post edited by Jozzy81 at 2013-06-30 20:40:28
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • rewak said:

What a pretentious little twit L-)

Yes , I felt like he was almost spitting on the floor about interpreting it  image
  • well that was about 5% a&e and 95% jazzy noodling
  • Sartori said:

A&E Julian Arguelles Jazz Interpretation by Sartori G

Well I genuinely like it. :P

Post edited by softlad at 2013-06-30 21:14:31

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!