Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Will there be a DVD release of "Tales Of Us?"
  • 22 Comments sorted by
  • Is this thread now dead? Mortally wounded by today's news at least? Lying in a gutter coughing up its guts gasping its last? In the words of Monty Python, has it shuffled off this mortal coil and gone to meet the choir invisible? Has it fu**ing snuffed it?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • The recently recovered Doctor Who stories from the Patrick Troughton era were released on i-Tunes first, and DVD's later, so it isn't impossible there will be a DVD release, just not that likely it would seem....
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Just read through the thread about this. Off to borrow a defib machine from work so we can get this corpse back on its feet.
    I've got a slug.
    Does it talk?
  • Is this thread now dead? Mortally wounded by today's news at least? Lying in a gutter coughing up its guts gasping its last? In the words of Monty Python, has it shuffled off this mortal coil and gone to meet the choir invisible? Has it fu**ing snuffed it?

What news?
  • Sorry Pet. Got over excited by today's news elsewhere on the board and thought the films and Air studios concert was being released on a Blu-Ray. Just I Tunes it seems. Still, better than a kick in the slats (but only just).
    Perhaps a marketing ploy to get us to buy the album again and then again at Christmas with a full Blu-Ray release of everything?
  • I hope I'm wrong, but a DVD release would surprise me.
  • Ok GOOD NEWS!

Alison just told my friend that they are making it available digitally first, to reach out. Then, it'll be released as seen in the theaters, with extra goodies here and there on DVD and Blu-Ray. :)
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!