Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
The birthday of Alison Goldfrapp...
  • ... is today!

Looks like a lot of us have sent Alison birthday wishes on her media outlet of choice - Twitter - but it would seem bizarre to not have a dedicated thread on the Goldfrapp Forum, no?

And of course, there will be some folks from here who don't tweet.

Here is a lovely pic that Alice posted:

• 7 Comments sorted by
  • Birthday Cheers Alison! & love to Maus too.
  • I'm sure she'll be getting it from all directions today...birthday wishes that is... :-* Wishing you cake AND big balloons!!! (I'm channeling Katy Perry) since I don't tweet, Happy Birthday sweet! XO
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • So THAT´S why the sun has been shining so bright today! Happy birthday from me too, Alison! And keep on doing what you´re doing. (*)
    Post edited by Jeronimooo at 2014-05-13 13:46:52
  • We tweeted from Spain as we have just completed visiting the Dali triangle north of Girona. Happy birthday Alison from the UT's and the Appy61's. Looking forward to more albums and gigs in the future.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • it feels like my own birthday :)  

i just love.......
  • Not on Twitter so this will have to do, hopefully someone will be a deer and show her this thread.

Happy Birthday Alison !! I have been playing a melange of fave Goldfrapp tracks all day today and now am listening to the DVD 5.1 mix of Tales of Us and getting my dinner on. I'm sure you are doing something wonderful to celebrate. Cheers !!! XOXO
  • Have a wonderful day Alison. You're still the best in the business and long may you reign! Love to Lisa and Maus too. Xxx

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!