Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Greenwich Music Time - 21 Aug 2014
  • 403 Comments sorted by
  • Appy61 said:

Drew posted on the 2 Aug

OK. Ta!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I think it's just the bar that's actually on/near the venue: http://www.ornc.org/visit/getting-here/eat-and-drink

No idea on times etc.  Anyone who's VIP can get in for their drinks reception/buffet from 5 I think (and if I were one of them I'd be getting my money's worth!).  I'm not leaving work (Reading) until 4, so probably won't make it to Greenwich before 6.  I'll be surprised if there's a point in time that we'll all be in the same place at the same time.  Maybe we take a photo every hour and then photoshop them all together ha! 
  • I dont suppose there is a spare ticket floating around by any chance??

Pwetty pwease?

Post edited by pob06 at 2014-08-05 08:17:45
  • I think it's just the bar that's actually on/near the venue: http://www.ornc.org/visit/getting-here/eat-and-drink

No idea on times etc.  Anyone who's VIP can get in for their drinks reception/buffet from 5 I think (and if I were one of them I'd be getting my money's worth!).  I'm not leaving work (Reading) until 4, so probably won't make it to Greenwich before 6.  I'll be surprised if there's a point in time that we'll all be in the same place at the same time.  Maybe we take a photo every hour and then photoshop them all together ha! 

The blurb on the web site says event time of 17.00. Anyone know if this is a gates open or is there several support acts? you wouldn't want to miss the start would you !
  • Just updating the seating chart now and will upload in a second, just getting confused as apparently there's no row L on the seating plan... so Anouk's going to sitting on some laps! 

Only I would be able to buy tickets for seats that don't exist! ;)
  • The seating plan is very exciting and thanks to VF for taking the time for doing this.
    I want to ask a real stoopid question though. Looking at the plan, which side is the stage on please 
    b-(
  • It's at times like this I say 'where's @Giancarlo'. He's a bit like Where's Wally/Waldo but a lot easier to find as he is front and centre where he always is !
  • Thanks for adding me to the map VF! 
    I want to swim your silk black skin to the floor
    On lava moons
    A song of hooves playing loud
  • pob06 said:

I dont suppose there is a spare ticket floating around by any chance??

Pwetty pwease?

Tickets:

https://twitter.com/merielbeale/status/496948969159663617
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Is everyone having a meet up before/after the show? I don't know the area but I'm sure there must be plenty of pubs, etc.
  • I think the plan is to meet up at 'The Old Brewery' which is close to the venue?  I have no idea about times etc but would be nice to have a rough idea so we know what time to leave Cheltenham.  I'll tweet Drew and see if she can post details on here
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Will you have a red carnation in your buttonhole or do you favour carrying a copy of the Daily Herald ?
  • I have the check in at 3pm, think I can be there about at 4pm

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!