Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Greenwich Music Time - 21 Aug 2014
  • 403 Comments sorted by
  • Had an email today saying my tickets have been dispatched! Nice and early there Greenwich, makes a bit of a weird change.. hope I don't lose them! 
  • ^ me too
  • ^^ time to start working on an interactive, pop-up seat guide to locate GMB (forum) members at the concert.
  • I had a dispatch email too :D shame I am about a million rows back!
  • Us too. N/E B 25 & 26.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • They're here ! Sounds like a line from a movie.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Got our tickets- NE block, Row F Seats 9 and 10 :) Nearly had a little panic when I opened the envelope though as the first slip of card has written on it THIS IS NOT A TICKET! You have been forewarned...!
  • Okay so I had half an hour free at work and I made this wonderful delight.  I only know a few peoples actual seat numbers... I'm aware loads more people than this are going, but if you let me know yours, or anyone else's seats then I can add them on.  Oh I live an exciting life!... (P.S. don't blame me for the letters not corresponding to the grid lines... blame the Greenwich people for providing an inaccurate seating plan to begin with!)

Post edited by VisualFallacy at 2014-07-04 04:06:38
  • Me and thathurt are SE row N seats 3&4
  • Amended the image :) 
  • That's great that you've done this. It would be nice if folk said hi and I'll try to locate you good people ( tho I'm a bit shy and prefer to be approached! :\"> ). Can't wait.
  • Hi Visual Fancy. Thanks for doing this :) I'm in SE Row A Seats 24 & 25 . Not far off David (DCBaXtor ) :) :) regards Pete :)
    Music Junkie
  • Thanks VF, Me and Helen are in NE row A seats 8 & 9.
    Looks like there are about 5000 seats?
    Cheers, Pete

• Added peoples details in... it's looking quite cosy down the front of the NE block! 
  • I have N/E row R & seat 14. 

So, in other words, worst seat ever! :|

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!