Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • I will start it now. In case i am not on here later. Do not know what we are doing yet. So HAPPY NEW YEAR FRAPPERS.
    p.s my new years resolution is to talk about LFC less to those who are not that interested. (take note Sartori).
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • 20 Comments sorted by
  • My New Year's Resolution for 2014 is to learn how to sleep well so that for once I might be able to stay awake long enough to see the NY in next time!! As it is tonight....zzzzz....early night....cocoa and book etc.....Ah well! Been a busy Christmas. Health and happiness to you all. xx
  • Happy New Year all on Goldfrapp forum
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Hello fellow Frappers!
    I know that some of you have to wait for another 45 mins or so, but It is 2014 here already! So I wish everybody all the best in 2014 and hope that the GF tour will be smashing !!
    :)
    Post edited by Jeronimooo at 2013-12-31 18:14:44
  • Oh, and happy 59th birthday, @Whickwithy ;-) LOL ;-)

Post edited by Jeronimooo at 2013-12-31 18:25:43
  • ^ haha, apparently WW's listed date-of-birth is a bit of misdirection... but I have it on good authority that he *does* indeed have a birthday this year!

Anyway, wishing all in Frappland a healthy, happy new year. HJ xx
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-12-31 19:40:48
  • happy 2014 to you all !
  • Good health for 2014 and beyond to all frappers everywhere
    Keep on trucking
  • Happy New Years to you all! Here's hoping that the new year brings G on tour to the west coast of the USA as well as to places near everyone else on the forum who hasn't seen her in a while!

xoxox
    hunter
  • Better Late Than Never...... :) Happy New Year & All The Best For 2014 To All On The Frapp Forum From J xx
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Same to you Jozzy.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Now that the festive holidays are well and truly over for most people let me wish a Happy New Year to all and best wishes for 2014.

Thoughts of the UK tour in March should help us deal with the gloom of January and February.
  • Today, I received an email inviting me to apply for (free) tickets to Jools Holland's Annual Hootenanny.  I find that it's recorded on December 10th.  It may be naive, but I previously thought that it was broadcast live at New Year.  Now that I know it isn't, the thing seems a swizz, a fake.  Poo!  Like other Jools Holland TV shows, it's recorded at Maidstone Studios in Kent.
  • I thought that was common knowledge Pet - I do enjoy the show but with a certain irony! The lies of TV.
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • I only found out a couple of years ago, my reaction was basically the same.

• I bet when they roll out the (stereotype) Scots Guards band it is not even really Midnight !
    Hoots Mon ! What's next? Donald where 's me Troosers? There's a Moose loose about this Hoose? (With Mr H tinkling away on the keys of course)
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!