Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Will (the P)'s Quiz ANSWERS
  • 24 Comments sorted by
  • Thanks for the quiz, Whisper! As I already told you, I really enjoyed it!
    :D
  • Yes, cheers for another toughie, WI!

I see I got the Alison and Will ones correct, even if my reasons were a bit fanciful... ;-)
  • Jeronimooo wins the prize for sheer persistence. Multiple posts saying how great I am didnt affect my judgement in any way.

Will (the P) would like it to be known that all other entrants have free access to his HADDOCK at any time, DAY OR NIGHT.

*Will (the P) sings*  "You just call out my name, And you know wherever I am, I'll come running, With my MASSIVE HADDOCK"

• The judges' decision is final.

Yes, I'm talking to YOU, HJ.
  • ^LOL!

Although Carpy and myself have been granted the ability to edit others' posts... I swore I would never tweak things to ... for example... make them more complimentary towards me. Sometimes the temptation is almost too strong! * holds sway yet again * ;-)
  • My answer was a bit of a cop out, although I am an expert in interpreting symbolism... :^o. Mmmm, cop out...reminds me of Happiness.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2014-01-08 18:56:31
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Hey "Will the P's" creator, I think there's something you'll find really amusing on the TOU liner notes, in the thank you section...
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • You're welcome.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • A_is_A said:

Hey "Will the P's" creator, I think there's something you'll find really amusing on the TOU liner notes, in the thank you section...

Yes, I've not told the Ps as they would be insufferable if they saw that.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!