Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Tales Of Us Instrumentals
  • 23 Comments sorted by
  • Ah- it's out there!
  • Anybody watching Countryfile (Cuntryfile!) will have just heard one.

Here was me reading this thread and realised what I was hearing too. Strange!

I remember when the Seventh Tree instrumentals appeared on the same show. Come on. Who works in tv?

• For those who love instrumentals (like me) if you head over to a certain Madonna forum someone may have posted some BC ones. Two we already have.....
  • Sparky said:

Anybody watching Countryfile (Cuntryfile!) will have just heard one.

I remember when the Seventh Tree instrumentals appeared on the same show. Come on. Who works in tv?

Yeah, they were playing the ST ones the Sunday night before the album launched on the Monday if I recall? We only realised because of, ahem, 'advanced listening'.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Pineapple said:

For those who love instrumentals (like me) if you head over to a certain Madonna forum someone may have posted some BC ones. Two we already have.....

You're gonna have to narrow that way down because there's only about a million of them. Or better yet just post up the links.
  • Madonnachiliforo in the requests sections....
  • Ah i thought you meant they were all there, i already had those ones, they were up on the Jukebox for a while.
  • Sparky said:

Anybody watching Countryfile (Cuntryfile!) will have just heard one.

Yeah, they were playing the ST ones the Sunday night before the album launched on the Monday if I recall? We only realised because of, ahem, 'advanced listening'.

Somebody on that show has great taste in music!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!