Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4413 Comments sorted by
  • mode_devotion said : I wouldn't put all your eggs in one basket jozzy. There's bound to be something else out there to compliment your Goldfrapp experience. Maybe listen to some of the stuff that inspired Alison and Will? If you're happy then it's none of my business but I woudn't want you to miss out.

hmmm right need to find out everything that Alison & Will did before Goldfrapp..... just want to see what i've miss..... ;)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • posting all those Goldfrapp video's on here as actually cheered me up a little.....
    just hope every one's o.k all the videos... :D
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Five takes

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • The Glittering Gutter

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Chungking - World of A Thousand Suns
    Post edited by Felt_Mountain at 2013-08-05 13:27:29
  • Very nice indeed ^^^^^

Blondie - Atomic

• Move In Spectrums, out in September

Au Revoir Simone - Still Night, Still Light
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Cervus said:

The Glittering Gutter

Why do I have a sudden urge to play some Electribe101?  ;)
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • Their stylish new video is available to view on VEVO.  In the meantime here is a rather good live (YouTube) version, I've been listening to various versions of this track on repeat this evening:

Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • trying to find other music to listen to other than Goldfrapp but absolutely nothing has taking my fancy..... :-? %-(

thing is i'm absolutely comfortable just listening to Goldfrapp 24-7-365 done it for 7 years 11 months & 15 days..... >:D<
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Yo MD , it pinged to my FB page as well . I love the live version of it that they did in the BBC studios (along with the other 2 tracks) that they did for Huw Stephens .

CHVRCHES | The Mother We Share from Sing J. Lee on Vimeo.

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-08-06 03:27:13
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

• Why do I have a sudden urge to play some Electribe101?  ;)

Simply because they were wonderful I would think..... ;)

Dubstar - Polestar

• Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!