Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4413 Comments sorted by
  • i don't know if it's just me but i'd listened to felt mountain to head first 1 after the other last night & since hearing them live last wednsday & thursday night they strangely sound even better now (on cd's) must of been the live experience.... :) so i'm happy..lol
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Cocteau Twins - Carolyn's fingers.......dug out my Tishbites dvd so the house is full of sound. :)

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Headphones required, C.

I've a Tisbites DVD around here somewhere; was a gift from its maker.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-07-23 07:24:41
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I wanted the sound to be bouncing of the walls as I did my chores........I thought I was going to get a fake one when I ordered it but it would appear to be real (I cannot remember the details as to why)

A gift from its maker...that is special indeed :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • There isn't a real Tishbites DVD; they're all bootlegs.

You have done CF with headphones though, haven't you?
  • I found this...not sure how valid it it....

http://www.cocteautwins.org/~leesa/cocteautwins/cHTML/html/tishbites_compare.html

CF through headphones....most def a yes!
  • It's valid enough, but is a bootleg of a bootleg any worse than an original?
  • Oh no I didn't mean it like that, Just prefer that it is printed and cleaner looking and has a dvd menu that I can navigate. :)
  • I enjoy it; plus, it's a pleasant memory of a deceased friend.
  • 'American' by LDR
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • C.T - Beatrix

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-23 11:25:06
  • Shellyan Orphan - Cavalry of Cloud

• The sound of the fan
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Something I shouldn't be. I feel very naughty.

• Share.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!