Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4410 Comments sorted by
  • ^Now there's someone who's listened to 'Sartorius'!
  • I love how the whole album is calm and dreamy, then BOOOOOM. Telepathy.
    Post edited by Turqs at 2016-11-22 14:41:17
  • bush bush. loads of kate bush! :)

Sorry Cookie, thought you was in a sexual ferment there for a moment !
    I'm so 1970's !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • bush bush. loads of kate bush! :)

Sorry Cookie, thought you was in a sexual ferment there for a moment !
    I'm so 1970's !

no bush for me thanks. just Kate ;)
  • The bush was not intended to be gender specific
  • It's a new generation, UT.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • @ UT I'm checking up KT. Really nice music, but I'm still too much 'frapped to fully appreciate her ;)

• KT's great Turqs. Seen her 3 times now. Powerful little thing. Good guitarist, keyboard player, singer and fizzing with energy. Eye to the Telescope is a great album. Saw her about 4 weeks ago. Go onto YouTube and find Mrs UT's channel ( search for Lisa Rippon) and there are vids I shot at that gig, plus many others, Frapp, Massive Attack, Jean Michael Jarre, Toyah, Mari Wilson and Heaven 17.
  • I got Dave Mathews on- I love this song. It reminds me of someone I'm crushing on at the mo'
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • KT's great Turqs. Seen her 3 times now. Powerful little thing. Good guitarist, keyboard player, singer and fizzing with energy. Eye to the Telescope is a great album. Saw her about 4 weeks ago. Go onto YouTube and find Mrs UT's channel ( search for Lisa Rippon) and there are vids I shot at that gig, plus many others, Frapp, Massive Attack, Jean Michael Jarre, Toyah, Mari Wilson and Heaven 17.

Saw her last month myself. Most bizarre and energetic performance I've seen in ages. The woman just does not turn off.  8->

• She's quarter Hong Kong Chinese on her Mums side, quarter Scottish and half Irish.
    She looks like she can hold her drink ! Chatty, down to earth and very talented.
  • She's quarter Hong Kong Chinese on her Mums side, quarter Scottish and half Irish.
    She looks like she can hold her drink ! Chatty, down to earth and very talented.

Hahaha she does indeed! I'm full Irish with my Mum's grandparents being Scottish so I reckon me and her could have a decent night out. If she didn't drink me under the table that is.  :P

• I'm English until you get back about 1,000 years ,then I'm Scottish then Norwegian (apparantly).

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!