Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 25 Comments sorted by
  • There's a dropdown for category in the form where you create a new thread.
    Formerly known as alex_t.

• There is?!  :-/

*rummages about*

There is!  And the default is 'Goldfrapp News'. Cheers for that. :-bd

• Whatever happened to GetUnconscious?

If he returns we would need a thread called "talking about yourself" ;) 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • softlad said:

And I think you can edit this one ;-)
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • It's a good point, though - any chance of moving it over to Off Snickers, Softie?

alex_f said:

softlad said:

And I think you can edit this one ;-)

You can - and when you edit you can move it into another area too.

Any chance of shifting what has become yet another "post lots of images that'll stuff up folks viewing on a mobile device" thread into maybe Off Snickers, Softie?
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • It does appear that you can change the category your thread/discussion is in - at any time after its creation. But no-one has yet tried this option, and i cannot guarantee it will have no impact on the stability of the universe.
  • It does appear that you can change the category your thread/discussion is in - at any time after its creation. But no-one has yet tried this option, and i cannot guarantee it will have no impact on the stability of the universe.

I've tested it a couple of times and nobody noticed. On here, that counts as safe! There are a few threads in the main areas that could do with shifting into the cellar :))
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Ah, good to know it works. At least folks seem to be aware 'anything and everything' is for general-but-frapp-related, unlike the totally unconnected 'off-topic'.
  • i'm sure this ad used to be on after the pub on a friday night/saturday morning back in the 90s, presented by Pete Waterman wasn't it?
    Post edited by tweety at 2013-06-25 03:38:14
    "its MY favourite song"

• It's a good point, though - any chance of moving it over to Off Snickers, Softie?

I shouldn't really be doing any heavy lifting, what with my back and that.... 
    Post edited by softlad at 2013-06-25 16:05:07

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!