Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Leaf Festival - London 7th - 10th Nov 2013
  • Its got a conference stylee event part to it (from what I can tell anyway) . I was made aware of it through Twitter , mmm.. you say , why by Holy beard of Tom Cruise , should I care a monkeys bottom about it ? well , I reply , it has Daniel in it , Daniel Miller doing an A-Z of Electronic Music thingy in it . Read all abart it - here --> http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/others2013/leaf

LEAF 2013

buy tickets now >
    LEAF 2013Thursday 7th to Sunday 10th November 2013
    various venues, LondonLondonN1 6HDEngland MAP
    £65 for a pass
    daily capacity: 1000
    last updated: Yesterday, 07:19pm

There are 6 weeks until LEAF 2013

LEAF (London Electronic Arts Festival) is new event held at various venues across London from Thursday 7th until Sunday 10th November 2013.

Line-up

Giorgio Moroder (talk And DJ Set), Major Lazer, William Orbit (talk and live show), New Order (talk), Trentemoller, Dinos Chapman (Installation / Talk), The Bloody Beetroots, Omar Souleyman, Eats Everything, MK, Rob Da Bank, Happa, BBBC Radiophonic Workshop (Live), Daniel Miller's A-Z Of Electronic Music, Kevin Saunders & Eddie, Fowlkes, Arthur Baker / Horse Meat Disco, The Wolf, Seth Troxler & Ryan Crosson's Smokey Tails, with more to be confirmed.

Tickets

buy tickets now >

Tickets are priced at £65 for a LEAF 4 day festival pass allowing access to all daytime talks and evening events, or £30 for a day pass, with tickets also available for stand-alone ticketed events.

Tickets go on sale at 9am this Friday, 27th September, and eFestivals will have links to buy them then.

More info

LEAF will showcase London's heritage in electronic music. Through a series of talks, technology masterclasses, installations, screenings, parties and performances, LEAF will explore the legacy of London as a pioneering figure in the global electronic music movement focusing on how the genre has influenced visual art, film and live music.

Across the capital, LEAF will stage shows in London venues and warehouse spaces including Brixton Academy, The Forum, Village Underground, and the Oval Space.

At the central creative venue, the LEAF HUB, located at the historic Shoreditch Electric Light Station, there will be workshops, exhibitions, master-classes and talks, including the legendary Giorgio Moroder in conversation, and New Order talking about the influence of Ibiza on the recording of their 1989 'Technique' album. 

More information will be here when available.

Read more at http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/others2013/leaf#T8VMoosPLEYpCfjB.99
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-09-26 08:50:27
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!