Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp Live in Bristol 23rd June 2013 - Photo Thread
  •  I`ve started a separate thread to keep photos separate from the discussion and be discussed as much as you want . This particular post is a placeholder for any photos I take , I`m putting them into a shared folder , which is accessible (for those that haven`t noticed it in the Test thread) through 2 methods , links below . I`m doing it this way , as I can`t believe how hard it is to post photos on your phone with this forums and I can upload some straight to the folder mid concert (expect this to happen during Happiness and Ooh La La - which I dislike) and I`ll queue a few before I jump into the Batmobile . 
     The advantage to this is that I can`t be bothered uploading and pasting in loads of photos - when you can just open the album , if I posted this in the other thread it would be lost before we begin .

1. Watch the slideshow in the thread , Click replay to view again OR Click and Open the slideshow Fullscreen with a picture ribbon on its bottom (I`m sure a few of you have those already ;) ) , the current pictures there are for test purposes only OR
    2. Click and Open the folder and view in the Photobucket view

Sartori's Goldfrapp Bristol 23rd June 2013 album on Photobucket

OR

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-23 07:12:24
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • 24 Comments sorted by
  • What a damn good idea Sartori :) I shall try not to dazzle your photo's. with the shine from my bald bonce :)
    Sophie_Banner
  • Haha, I'll be doing a sideways combover to stop lens flare. If it all goes pear shaped, I'll use pics off Google streetview and Photoshop Al into a ra-ra skirt and Marks and Sparks cardy punching a civilian.

SLIDESHOW Update : I`ve kept an eye on the slideshow by adding pictures over the evening , sadly its seems the java running it pulls it from your pc`s cache and doesnt update by checking my account - its designed more for a static set of images rather than one updating . So........if you want to see the pictures as I add them , you need to have a look in the album SEE Link Below , it`ll open a ribboned slideshow . The self running slideshow will have to be linked after all the pictures are uploaded . Current pictures are placeholders to test it .

Gig Picture Folder Link : 
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-23 06:29:22
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Whoever is going to Bristol's gig tonight, enjoy the show. Very jealous.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  •  I`ve hacked around in the HTML to try to get the slideshow to update autonomously but its having none of it , I`ve managed to hack it to a larger size though - I suspect Admin would take a dim view with furrowed eyebrows on that .
     This post was already written before I left , its a posted draft . To keep on top of any of my posted photos - click on the Link on the above post .  

• Could someone take a shot of the crowd and the venue itself. I need it for the blog. Thanks.

No blurs, please.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Oh, should i be posting pictures in here?
    Post edited by rewak at 2013-06-23 18:15:47
  • How fun. Thanks. Can't wait to hear the new songs ;-)
  • The top post slideshow is now fully updated and will show the lot (and videos - but with no sound , click the "View All" button to open my Photobucket folder and view them or go into the Bristol thread to see/hear them)

Gig Picture Folder Link : 
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-23 21:11:09
  • Wow, she looks stunning. I don't see Maus though. Anyone?
  • Great pictures you guys! Especially Sartori and Rewak, I feel like i was there:) She looks lovely with her short hair, the jumpsuit is tres flattering and, moreover, she sounds absolutely amazing! I'm so eager for this new album...Bright eyed and bushy tailed!
    :D
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-06-24 08:11:37
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Yeah, loving the pictures and vids. Are there no piccies of you lot though? No GMBers?
  • Alison's Set List

• Dreamy, or am I just shaking with excitement!

• I wanna see Maus. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!