Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • ^ Yeah.  I was looking at the blurb for the deluxe package, and wondering what the DVD was.  I've no idea what 5.1 means, apart from five and a tenth, which doesn't seem to help.  £65 seems a lot to pay, especially as it doesn't say what bonus material is on the second CD, and I don't understand what the DVD is about.  What is more, I don't want the vinyl!

I had to change my user name, as it wouldn't allow me to put a space in it.
  • 5.1 is surround sound (5 speakers plus 1 subwoofer, as opposed to the 2 speaker stereo mix on CD).
  • ^ Thank you Mr Rewak!  In other words, I suppose, to enjoy the DVD I'd have to buy a new sound system.  That would cost a lot more than £65!

• Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-06-11 10:39:16
  • Pet said:

^ Yeah.  I was looking at the blurb for the deluxe package, and wondering what the DVD was.  I've no idea what 5.1 means, apart from five and a tenth, which doesn't seem to help.  £65 seems a lot to pay, especially as it doesn't say what bonus material is on the second CD, and I don't understand what the DVD is about.  What is more, I don't want the vinyl!

Pet said:

They have now enabled quotes, as you can (hopefully) see.

Yeah, no spaces in usernames, but you can have underscores. You can grab Peter_Jeffery if you want!

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-11 10:36:17
  • giddy!! all this new frapp info, new album title. tracklisting, box set and teaser clips.... can't wait for Julyyyyyylyyylyyy......
  • All a bit ying/yang.

On one end of the scale loads of new Goldfrapp and on the other flu, sore throat & tickly cough.

Thems the breaks!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Actually pretty good compared to anytime in the last couple of years (not just because of all the Goldgrappy goodness :-) ).

Looking forwards to catching up with everyone :-)

• pob06 said:

Actually pretty good compared to anytime in the last couple of years (not just because of all the Goldgrappy goodness :-) ).

Looking forwards to catching up with everyone :-)

If you fancy coming up here one Saturday for a shop/bite then just yell out. As & when, you know.
  • Nice one Sir, thanks. Will take you up on that.
  • Elated about actually being off and able to get the tickets and thrilled that my sis will be coming with me.........she has never seen them live before.....  :)

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Pet said:

I kind of like "Pet."
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Skint.

But every penny spent on this Goldfrapp era, will be worth it im sure!

(also, a little hungover. but nothing much changes there.  we couldn't start the new forum with my announcing I was a reformed character, T-Total, spending time making raw vegetable smoothies and meditating now, could we.  NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH ANY OF THAT you understand)

• iuventus said:

Pet said:

I kind of like "Pet."

So do I.  I wasn't complaining.
  • Laura said:

(also, a little hungover. but nothing much changes there.  we couldn't start the new forum with my announcing I was a reformed character, T-Total, spending time making raw vegetable smoothies and meditating now, could we.  NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH ANY OF THAT you understand)

I'd actually be a bit disappointed if that was the case - we need somebody to keep the flag flying to balance out us overly-healthy lot >:)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!