Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
'Womans hour' interview - Radio 4 - 11 Sept 2013
  • 21 Comments sorted by
  • tweety said:

You should try spending more than an hour with my female work colleague. I wish she would SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

Sorry frappers, its not intelligent debate.

Better than us women having to hear men talk absolute bollocks about the 4-4-2 rotation system in football (doesn't make any difference if they can't score goals - yes England I mean you) or the miles per gallon you can get out of driving your car at ridiculous speed ( Top Gear tossers)!!

Just want to point out I also hate hearing my female colleagues constant yap about their bloody kids. Fuck off, kids bring me out in a rash and think Auntie Hells Bells is a soft touch giving them sweets. Bastards!!

The radio interview was good by the way :D
  • Those aren't men, H_B, but hairy toads.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • ^
    LOL. I hope everyone realises it was not a comment aimed at anyone in particular on this forum, just my "sense of humour"? Letting off a bit of steam.
    :P
  • Hehe. I was too! I find its best not to say anything when at work. I made that mistake this afternoon resulting in my favourite colleague bursting into tears. How "I dont mind not coming to the christmas meal" is offensive im not really sure...
    "its MY favourite song"
  • They were really relying on you to help out with the sprouts. Youve blown it now. I decided long ago that most pple are retards and I put me earphones in when theyre talking bout normal stuff.

I was highly entertained by 2 colleagues trying to round up a lost courier pidgin today in the rain. Priceless.
  • As a gay man I can say: doom on both your houses! Work chat from both straight men and women is boring pointless crap. There.  :D
    Formerly known as alex_t.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!