Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • I am a massive fan. Grew up collecting all the figures and vehicles. Wish i kept them all. They would be worth tonnes now. I liked Hans Solo. He was my hero. Yoda was a little Legend. Jedi was my favourite. Disney have bought it from Lucas. I think there is a new one in 2015. That will be good. Hope it takes me back to my kiddie days. Everyone i went to school were either Star Wars mad or a Trekkie. What are you ?.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • I liked Star Wars in my childhood, who didn't, but I am less keen these days. I am more of a Trekkie than a Star wars fan, but of course prefer Doctor Who to either of them......
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline

• cw36frapp said:

I am a massive fan. Grew up collecting all the figures and vehicles. Wish i kept them all.

I never used to get pocket money as a child and didn't have a part time job as I had to concentrate on my studies.  As a result I sold all of my Star Wars toys (for only a few pounds) before the age of 16 in order to buy my family presents one Christmas. By the age of 21 I realised my mistake and tried to buy back as much as I could from rip-off collector stores.  Although they are not my original figures they are now a metaphor that represents my childhood.
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!