Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • Even in these days of modern technology i still like to read something that i hold in my hands. Newspaper/magazine. I get the Bolton News 6 days a week. The LFC monthly mag. And Kerrang as though i am still a teenager. Do you do the same ?. Or is just a look on the net ?.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • 11 Comments sorted by
  • get the monthly astronomy now magazine & sometimes get gamesmaster mag but that's about it, don't look things up on the net much so....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I thought that this thread was about a town in Berkshire, UK.
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • just think a few years ago i could'nt read or spell, still today don't fully understand fair few words but the dictionary always by the computer if i need it :)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Wow, that's incredible jozzy.  Total respect!
  • Yeah was gonna say good on you for giving it a go in your adult life Jozzy where other folk wouldn't bother. As mode_devotion says, total respect!

As for reading, I don't read half as much as I would like to, and I have an annoying habit of starting more than one book at a time and not finishing any of them. I don't really bother with magazines as I find the costs of doing so prohibitive, but there we are. I bought a Star Trek magazine recently, there wasn't a hell of a lot to read in it, but it has a lovely model of The Enterprise so not complaining ;)

Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-08-25 19:03:48
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • I bought a Star Trek magazine recently, there wasn't a hell of a lot to read in it, but it has a lovely model of The Enterprise so not complaining ;)

I used to buy the Star Wars magazine but after George brought out one bad sequel after another I kind of lost interest.  Who wants to read stories about if Jar Jar Binks likes One Direction anyway?!  ;)

Does the Star Trek magazine have any nice photos of 7of9?  If so then count me in!
  • thanks B_M & m_d :)
    people may have noticed i only use simple words in the add a word game, now folks know why.. :)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I never noticed, but then I normally have my head too far up my own arse!  :\">

• I used to buy the Star Wars magazine but after George brought out one bad sequel after another I kind of lost interest.  Who wants to read stories about if Jar Jar Binks likes One Direction anyway?!  ;)

Does the Star Trek magazine have any nice photos of 7of9?  If so then count me in!

I am not that keen on Star Wars, I have my reasons, I'll leave it at that for now eh.

I don't think it will have such photos MD it's just purely about the space ships and models to collect with each issue, the jury is well and truly out as to whether I will buy any more of them. It was kind of too hard to resist the first issue at just £1.99 ;)

It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • I am hopeless at the word game. If i havent got a clue. I say something like stumped, clueless. done or i just pick a random one. I am quite addicted to that btw.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • jozzy81 said:

thanks B_M & m_d :)
    people may have noticed i only use simple words in the add a word game, now folks know why.. :)

at least you try, and it's admirable you have decided there is more you want to learn, most people give that up once they are in their teens or twenties I find, as they think they have learned everything there is to possibly be learned.
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!