Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Who will win the Premier League this season 2013/14 ?.
  • I think Liverpool have a great chance. They have signed some exciting players. The starting 11 is as good as anyone elses. This could be the Reds year. Who do you think ?.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • 21 Comments sorted by
  • _________________  <---- insert favourite team here.  :))

I'm wondering if anyone can be truly objective?  As a fan myself you're never going to admit or want another team to do well.  Maybe you could rename the thread to "Which top 6 team do you support in The Premiership?"  ;)
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • Cardiff City and I actually live there, no dice rolling of the top 6 for me.

"Your team is Shit but mine is great blah blah etc"
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

"Your team is Shit but mine is great blah blah etc"

I wasn't as brave as you Sartori by revealing who I support.  This board is volatile enough as it is.  I'll just say good luck to everyone this coming season.  I hope that it is an enjoyable one.
    Post edited by mode_devotion at 2013-08-10 19:49:04
  • I am truly objective as I have no real care for who wins in reality....unless it's Cardiff haha. Anyone who's never heard of Cardiffs "lively" fans will be entertained this year.
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • norwich won't win, but I will be happy with a top ten finish (and above Cardiff)
    "its MY favourite song"
  • tweety said:

norwich won't win, but I will be happy with a top ten finish (and above Cardiff)

They are known to have completed a giant killing or two.  :)
  • Urgh an f word thread :((
    Post edited by thathurt at 2013-08-12 17:06:30
  • It won't be us Wolves, that's for sure :-\"

I just hope they packed their parachutes this time round. Premier to bloomin' League One in two bleeping seasons!

Nobody could ever accuse Wolves fans of being glory hunters! :}}
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • FAO The Carp. Think Sam Ricketts is a good signing for you. Bolton are my other team. I know their fans were quite shocked that they let him go. You will walk L1. Might even end on 100 points.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • tweety said:

norwich won't win, but I will be happy with a top ten finish (and above Cardiff)

Four days it took it took (but like Cardiff getting into the Premiereship , I eventually got there ;) ) http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2013/08/15/ipswich-breaks-instagram/

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-08-15 05:23:55
  • cw36frapp said:

FAO The Carp. Think Sam Ricketts is a good signing for you. Bolton are my other team. I know their fans were quite shocked that they let him go. You will walk L1. Might even end on 100 points.

I've been a Wolf for about 35 years now and have seen them win trophies and promotions but also dropping season after season and be within 15mins of being wound up.

The one one thing you never take for granted as a Wolves fan is anything at all.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Thats it. Now i am not just saying we have a good chance. I say, Liverpool WILL win the PL.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • it won't be Stoke City (where i'm from) eva.... lol
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • jozzy81 said:

it won't be Stoke City (where i'm from) eva.... lol

1-0 1-0 1-0. Only messing. Stoke will be ok this season. Love it when they sing Delilah btw.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • tweety said:

Four days it took it took (but like Cardiff getting into the Premiereship , I eventually got there ;) ) http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2013/08/15/ipswich-breaks-instagram/

9-2
    "its MY favourite song"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!