Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
BLACK CHERRY BOOK ON EBAY - SIGNED
  • not exactly cheap, but WHAT are the odds of finding one, let alone a SIGNED ONE?

somebody on here snap it up so we know it goes to a loving home!!!
  • 14 Comments sorted by
  • !!!!!!!
  • I peed a little when I saw this. I seriously did. 

And I'm not ashamed of it because it's that unquestionably rare, it's like the Goldfrapp Bible!
    Post edited by Slippage at 2013-07-25 17:06:59
  • Sell your relatives?
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • Sell everything!!!! Heavens that is rather pricey!
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • worth it, what are the chances of EVER seeing one again?!?

I better find something rare, fast.... (eyes framed Head First Cassette/Vinyl/CD/Rocket Print collage hanging on wall, sealed Human vinyl and sealed gatefold limited Supernature Vinyl)
  • I would love to get my hands on that book....would have to starve and also starve the animals, anyways more than happy with the Deery Christmas Card from way back when.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Why can't I be rich?

• Cervus said:

more than happy with the Deery Christmas Card from way back when.

Those black ones? Oh god, they were soooooo lovely, weren't they!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.

• Those black ones? Oh god, they were soooooo lovely, weren't they!

Yes, that was a day I shall not forget in a hurry....it was just the randomness of receiving one that made it all the more special :)
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-25 17:36:28
  • I caved.... sent an offer. Half of what they're asking but crossing my fingers desperately.

Wonder if they'll do something special for deluxe box purchasers of TOU in a similar vein?
    Post edited by Slippage at 2013-07-25 17:40:48
  • Fingers crossed for you :)
  • Thanks :P my boyfriend will gut me like a fish if he finds out, but he doesn't understand the true value of this artifact of Goldfrapp history. Besides, the bills are paid and food's on the table. Could always use the "i won it in a contest on the forum" trick again ;)
    Post edited by Slippage at 2013-07-25 17:47:53
  • again?! I see the auction is now closed. did you get it?
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Sadly, no. Some lucky bugger posted an offer of $100 more and they got it. Allllmost though! I swear if they didn't post the offer it would have been likely coming to the magical land of Tim Hortons and maple leafs, and straight into my arms, and following that a glass display case.  ^:)^ Argh! Next time.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!