Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Enquire within... Upon Everything
  • With Peter's blessing, I bring you the place to ask any question on any subject, including Goldfrapp (though I have placed it in "Off Topic").  PonyGurl used to be pretty good at getting this going....
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2015-08-07 07:41:33

Lovely2CU
  • 1078 Comments sorted by
  • Two words; anal bleaching. How the fuck does one do that?? And wouldn't it burn???? omg.
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• I'd like to ask about, jaw fatigue, tips/tricks, when giving multiple head, and for the ladies when they're whistling Dixie. In other words, make me a whore.
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• ^@iuventus: I'm sensing you may need to release your tension. You have, what they call in slang, a Swedish Headache. MMMMMmmmmmm honey i'd have you shaking like a fish on a hook! SHOOT YOUR SHOT !
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• I'm all bark.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre...
  • Thanks for this thread... My partner and I are going to Cuba in a couple of weeks time.  :x Has anyone here been and want to share any advice? xx
  • never been
    Post edited by tweety at 2013-07-25 02:17:57
    "its MY favourite song"
  • I would just like to point out that this thread is traditionally reserved for Pet Jeffries asking questions about the internet.
  • As I just talked to him about it (wanted his permission to replicate), that was not Peter's intention.  His intention was to eliminate the threads with one or two comments in them by clustering them all in one happy home.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-07-24 08:37:35

Lovely2CU
  • (I think he was making a joke there.)
  • I miss Peter. I don't think he will leave the old board though
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Really? Is anyone else there?
  • I think people drop by from time to time, but its mostly peter posts
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Adorable!
  • iuventus said:

(I think he was making a joke there.)

Ah!  No "chagrin" emoticon.  I guess roll-eyes has to do...or, maybe, this one...
    :\">

Lovely2CU
  • tweety said:

I miss Peter. I don't think he will leave the old board though

Working the issue he has (big pictures)....You may be right, though.  He's certainly not in a hurry.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-07-24 10:10:18

Lovely2CU

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!