Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Did you know Siri has a sense of humour?
  • I was just reading a list of gag answers from Siri.  It's enough to make me interested - kinda like going to the Onion in real time.

Anyways, just to fit the times, I thought this one was pretty good,

What is zero divided by zero?
    "Imagine that you have zero cookies and you split them evenly among zero friends, how many cookies does each person get? See, it doesn't make sense and cookie monster is sad that there are no cookies, and you are sad that you have no friends".

or, maybe

What is the meaning of life?
    "I Kant answer that. Ha ha!", "I don't know, but I think there is an app for that".
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • The biggest joke is that we are now volunteering to pay money to have the megacorps' surveillance equipment installed in our homes

Sorry that's not funny.
  • whispered said:

The biggest joke is that we are now volunteering to pay money to have the megacorps' surveillance equipment installed in our homes

Sorry that's not funny.

Scariest part is it probably doesn't even need to be hooked up.  For instance, I have a TV that has voice activation which I've never hooked up.  I'm not sure it matters.  

As an example, the story goes that the NSA can pick up sounds through the landline phone wires even without the phone off-hook and, also, from electricity wiring.  I guess it just makes it easier when you are willing to send all of your conversations out over the web.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2020-10-28 10:52:25

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!