Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Will Gregory is 60 years young today! :-)
  • Wishing the great maestro Mr. Will Gregory a very Happy 60th Birthday. Special best wishes & love for the day!
  • 9 Comments sorted by
  • There would be no beautiful Goldfrapp music without him! Happy Birthday!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • So true! I remembered because it’s my Dad’s birthday today too (freaky). Have a wonderful Bday Will, May the Moogs be with You, lol. Xo
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • *Drinks cup of boiling tea in his honour*
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Ponygurl said:

So true! I remembered because it’s my Dad’s birthday today too (freaky). Have a wonderful Bday Will, May the Moogs be with You, lol. Xo

Curious case... Have you ever seen your dad and Will in the same place?
    Post edited by LuDux at 2019-09-17 19:11:04
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Interesting point. Has anyone ever found someone with exactly the same birthday as you; same day, month and year?
    I have. My next door neighbour (anyone remember @Appy61 ?) has a lady from the village who comes in to dogsit for them when they go away. We were having a birthday do for Moi a couple of years ago when the lady turned up so they asked her if she would like to join us and have some cake. She said, 'oh, that would be nice; it's my birthday today too!' So she asked how old I was that day and when we told her she said 'so am I' !
    It's sometimes a very small world!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • My job. Walked in on the first day. Boss sits down with me and says we should fill in some paperwork together. Asks for my address, etc. When he gets to my birthday I say January, he looks up, 30th, his eyes get bigger, 1971, he says: “you’re joking right?” Nope.
  • I've had several friends with the same birthday as mine. And there were two or three other teachers at my last school.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2019-09-19 01:56:02
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I might have shared this before, but both my parents were born on exactly the same day (27th of April 1937) in the same city (Lincoln). I was born on the 26th of April (I should've held on a few more hours). 
  • Im a week older than Mr Gregory. Does that count?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!