Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • Post edited by iuventus at 2017-11-30 05:24:24
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • 4 Comments sorted by
  • Hey,we know it's not the American people who are at fault. Like over here, sure we have differences between left and right, labour and conservative, but overlying that, we have a common decency and tolerance of other people's views. Irrespective of your views about religion and the influence of 'foreigners' in the country, that shared decency will usually prevail. I've worked with people of all races and religions and most of them were decent, hardworking people. By contrast, some of the vilest people I have met have been indigenous white folk so who are the bigger risk to a free, equalitarian society? These people Trump is showcasing shot and killed an MP last year. A woman. A Mother. Someone just going about her business of serving the people.
    Who are the monsters here? It is now crystal clear that one of the biggest is currently holed up in the White House.
    How many great Presidents of the past must be weeping now, while 45 daily brings dishonour to the position.
    I also feel that division across your political divide is the greatest I have ever seen it. Civil war looming?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Still can't help feeling bad when Trump fucks with our global friends.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Yeah. He doesn't want impeaching. We need Rose McGowan, Alyissa Milano and Holly Marie Combs and vanquish the fucker with a power of 3 spell. Miss jail, just go straight to Hell ! Keep the ridiculous toupee and mount it in the Oval as a warning to future incumbents.
  • Obviously, Paige will hold out her hand and say 'Toupee' just as the flames form and the ground opens up around his feet. Hopefully, Kim Jong Un will be waiting for him and they can man baby wrestle for eternity, Women in Love style.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!