Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 23 Comments sorted by
  • Breaking news alert- the end of the world is still happening folks....in November. Still time to go and order your eco friendly biodegradable bunkers.

• If they keep rescheduling the end of the world, by sheer statistical chance, they will eventually get it right.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Yeah but....have you seen that sun today? I've got the creeps...the sun is blood red and the sky has gone a most peculiar whitey orange colour here in the East. There's a very funny atmosphere too. I hear the hurricane has hit Ireland..:( End Times folks?
  • That orangey hue in the sky is Saharan sand and smoke from Spanish forest fires being bought to us courtesy of Ophela apparantly.
    Or is it?? >:)
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • It's Bruce Forsyth's fault- he was doing the tango in the sky and decided to tango everything in sight!

I haven't actually seen any orange sky today!! Everyone's going bat shot crazy on faceplonk once again.

I have just sat here with a very bemused smirk on my face gor the past hour!!
  • I thought it was just a local phenomenon, bit like that black cloud that's following me around at the moment. Strangely comforting that it was fairly national!
  • Hahaha!! The angels were having a party upstairs and drank Fanta!! xx
  •  
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2018-04-08 08:34:09

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!